Intergenerational effects in the diffusion of new technology: the case of mobile phones
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 22 (2004)
Issue (Month): 8-9 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Geroski, Paul A, 1999.
"Models of Technology Diffusion,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2146, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Katz, Michael L & Shapiro, Carl, 1985. "Network Externalities, Competition, and Compatibility," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(3), pages 424-40, June.
- Gruber, Harald & Verboven, Frank, 1999.
"The Diffusion of Mobile Telecommunications Services in the European Union,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2054, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gruber, Harald & Verboven, Frank, 2001. "The diffusion of mobile telecommunications services in the European Union," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 577-588, March.
- Gruber, H. & Verboven, F.L., 1998. "The Diffusion of Mobile Telecommunications Services in the European Union," Discussion Paper 1998-138, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Gruber, Harald & Verboven, Frank, 2000.
"The Evolution of Markets Under Entry and Standards Regulation - The Case of Global Mobile Telecommunications,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2440, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gruber, Harald & Verboven, Frank, 2001. "The evolution of markets under entry and standards regulation -- the case of global mobile telecommunications," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 19(7), pages 1189-1212, July.
- GRUBER, Harald & VERBOVEN, Frank, . "The evolution of markets under entry and standards regulation - The case of a global mobile telecommunications," Working Papers 1999038, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Liebowitz, S J & Margolis, Stephen E, 1990. "The Fable of the Keys," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 33(1), pages 1-25, April.
- Francesco Caselli & Wilbur John Coleman, 2001.
"Cross-Country Technology Diffusion: The Case of Computers,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 91(2), pages 328-335, May.
- Caselli, Francesco & Coleman II, Wilbur John, 2001. "Cross-Country Technology Diffusion: The Case of Computers," CEPR Discussion Papers 2744, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francesco Caselli & Wilbur John Coleman II, 2001. "Cross-Country Technology Diffusion: The Case of Computers," NBER Working Papers 8130, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David, Paul A, 1985. "Clio and the Economics of QWERTY," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(2), pages 332-37, May.
- Garth Saloner & Andrea Shepard, 1995. "Adoption of Technologies with Network Effects: An Empirical Examination of the Adoption of Teller Machines," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 26(3), pages 479-501, Autumn.
- Choi, Jay Pil & Thum, Marcel, 1998. "Market structure and the timing of technology adoption with network externalities," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 225-244, February.
- Arthur, W Brian, 1989. "Competing Technologies, Increasing Returns, and Lock-In by Historical Events," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(394), pages 116-31, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:indorg:v:22:y:2004:i:8-9:p:1137-1154. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.