Auction Design and the Success of National 3G Spectrum Auctions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gary Madden & Ismail Saglam & Aaron Morey, 2010. "Auction Design and the Success of National 3G Spectrum Auctions," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1007, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jayakar, Krishna & Martin, Brandie, 2012. "Regulatory governance in African telecommunications: Testing the resource curse hypothesis," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 691-703.
- Lee, Hyeongjik & Seol, Seong-ho & Kweon, Soo Cheon, 2012. "An event study of the first telecommunications spectrum auction in Korea and "the winner's curse"," 23rd European Regional ITS Conference, Vienna 2012 60394, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Gary Madden & Erik Bohlin & Paitoon Kraipornsak & Thien Tran, 2014. "The determinants of prices in the FCC's 700 MHz spectrum auction," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(17), pages 1953-1960, June.
- Sheikh Taher ABU, 2014. "Competition and Innovation in Telecom Sector: Empirical Evidence from OECD Countries," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 18(1), pages 27-39.
More about this item
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-17 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tob:wpaper:1002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ismail Saglam). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ibetutr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .