Auction Design and the Success of National 3G Spectrum Auctions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gary Madden & Ismail Saglam & Aaron Morey, 2010. "Auction Design and the Success of National 3G Spectrum Auctions," Working Papers 1002, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jayakar, Krishna & Martin, Brandie, 2012. "Regulatory governance in African telecommunications: Testing the resource curse hypothesis," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 691-703.
- Lee, Hyeongjik & Seol, Seong-ho & Kweon, Soo Cheon, 2012. "An event study of the first telecommunications spectrum auction in Korea and "the winner's curse"," 23rd European Regional ITS Conference, Vienna 2012 60394, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Gary Madden & Erik Bohlin & Paitoon Kraipornsak & Thien Tran, 2014. "The determinants of prices in the FCC's 700 MHz spectrum auction," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(17), pages 1953-1960, June.
- Sheikh Taher ABU, 2014. "Competition and Innovation in Telecom Sector: Empirical Evidence from OECD Countries," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 18(1), pages 27-39.
More about this item
KeywordsWireless telephone markets; 3G spectrum auctions; spectrum bid price;
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-17 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:koc:wpaper:1007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sumru Oz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dekoctr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.