Patterns in global fixed and mobile telecommunications development: a cluster analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jinsoo Bae & Yun Jeong Choi & Jong-Hee Hahn, 2014. "Fixed and mobile broadband; Are they substitutes or complements?," Working papers 2014rwp-68, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Gamboa, Luis Fernando & Otero, Jesús, 0.
"An estimation of the pattern of diffusion of mobile phones: The case of Colombia,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(10-11), pages 611-620, November.
- Luis Fernando Gamboa & Jesus Otero, 2008. "An estimation of the pattern of diffusion of mobile phones: the case of Colombia," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 005149, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Madden, Gary & Morey, Aaron & Theoharakis, Bill, 2012.
"On the statistical identification of technology disruption,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 82-90.
- Madden, Gary & Morey, Aaron & Theoharakis, Bill, 2012. "On the statistical identification of technology disruption," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 676-684.
- Sheikh Taher ABU, 2014. "Competition and Innovation in Telecom Sector: Empirical Evidence from OECD Countries," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 18(1), pages 27-39.
- de Kervenoael, Ronan & Palmer, Mark & Hallsworth, Alan, 2013. "From the outside in: Consumer anti-choice and policy implications in the mobile gaming market," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 439-449.
- Lucio Fuentelsaz & Elisabet Garrido & Juan P. Maicas, 2015. "Incumbents, technological change and institutions: How the value of complementary resources varies across markets," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(12), pages 1778-1801, December.
- Hübler, Michael, 2015.
"Labor mobility and technology diffusion: A new concept and its application to rural Southeast Asia,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 137-151.
- Hübler, Michael, 2015. "Labor Mobility and Technology Diffusion: a New Concept and its Application to Rural Southeast Asia," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-554, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Andonova, Veneta & Diaz-Serrano, Luis, 2009. "Political institutions and telecommunications," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 77-83, May.
- Ünver, Mehmet Bilal & Göktaylar, Yavuz & Tezel, Fatih, 2015. "Regulatory Implications of FMS for Voice Services in Turkey: Analysis of Recent Regulatory Acts on Deregulation and Margin Squeeze," 26th European Regional ITS Conference, Madrid 2015 127186, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Vogelsang, Ingo, 2010. "The relationship between mobile and fixed-line communications: A survey," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 4-17, March.
- Lima, Jinyang & Nama, Changi & Kimb, Seongcheol, 2012. "A new regional classification for mobile telecommunications diffusion policy in China: Using the innovation and imitation coefficients," 23rd European Regional ITS Conference, Vienna 2012 60358, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Hübler, Michael, 2016. "Does Migration Support Technology Diffusion in Developing Countries?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 148-162.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:12:y:2008:i:30:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sang Lee, 2008. "Market liberalization and ownership status of incumbent telecom enterprises: global evidence from the telecom sector," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 12(30), pages 1-10.
- Buys, Piet & Dasgupta, Susmita & Thomas, Timothy S. & Wheeler, David, 2009.
"Determinants of a Digital Divide in Sub-Saharan Africa: A Spatial Econometric Analysis of Cell Phone Coverage,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 1494-1505, September.
- Buys, Piet & Dasgupta, Susmita & Thomas, Tim & Wheeler, David, 2008. "Determinants of a digital divide in Sub-Saharan Africa : a spatial econometric analysis of cell phone coverage," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4516, The World Bank.
- Garbacz, Christopher & Thompson, Herbert Jr., 2005. "Universal telecommunication service: A world perspective," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 495-512, October.
- Symeou, Pavlos C. & Pollitt, Michael G., 2014. "Fixed voice telephony in economies of different sizes: When industry policy meets technological change," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 273-286.
- Ward, Michael R. & Zheng, Shilin, 2012. "Mobile and fixed substitution for telephone service in China," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 301-310.
- Juan Vélez, 2017. "Merger Effects with Product Complementarity: Evidence from Colombia’s Telecommunications," Borradores de Economia 1018, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Sang Lee & Shakil Quayes, 2006. "A duration analysis of privatization in the telecom sector," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 53(2), pages 225-239, June.
- Sheikh Taher ABU & Masatsugu TSUJI, 2010. "The Determinants of the Global Mobile Telephone Deployment: An Empirical Analysis," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(3), pages 21-33.
More about this item
KeywordsTeledensity Cellular density Cluster analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:telpol:v:28:y:2004:i:2:p:107-132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30471/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.