Estimating demand for cellular phone services in Japan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Sperber & Alan Shiell & Ken Fyie, 2010. "The cost-effectiveness of a law banning the use of cellular phones by drivers," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(10), pages 1212-1225.
- repec:kap:netnom:v:18:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11066-017-9114-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Dongook Choi & Yeonbae Kim, 2010. "Effects of Piracy and Digital Rights Management on the Online Music Market in Korea," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201072, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Dec 2010.
- Ting Zhu & Hongju Liu & Pradeep Chintagunta, 2015.
"Wireless Carriers’ Exclusive Handset Arrangements: an Empirical Look at the iPhone,"
Customer Needs and Solutions,
Springer;Institute for Sustainable Innovation and Growth (iSIG), vol. 2(2), pages 177-190, June.
- Ting Zhu & Hongju Liu & Pradeep Chintagunta, 2011. "Wireless Carriers’ Exclusive Handset Arrangements: An Empirical Look at the iPhone," Working Papers 11-35, NET Institute, revised Oct 2011.
- Garth Heutel & Erich Muehlegger, 2015.
"Consumer Learning and Hybrid Vehicle Adoption,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 62(1), pages 125-161, September.
- Heutel, Garth & Muehlegger, Erich J., 2010. "Consumer Learning and Hybrid Vehicle Adoption," Scholarly Articles 4448996, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Heutel, Garth & Muehlegger, Erich, 2010. "Consumer Learning and Hybrid Vehicle Adoption," Working Paper Series rwp10-013, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Akematsu, Yuji & Shinohara, Sobee & Tsuji, Masatsugu, 2012. "Empirical analysis of factors promoting the Japanese 3G mobile phone," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 175-186.
- Junseok Hwang & Dongook Choi & Jongeun Oh & Yeonbae Kim, 2009. "Competition in the Korean Internet Portal Market: Network Effects, Profit, and Market Efficiency," TEMEP Discussion Papers 200925, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Nov 2009.
- Akematsu, Yuji & Abu, Sheikh Taher & Tsuji, Masatsugu, 2010. "Empirical Study of Effect of Deregulation, Competition, and Contents on Mobile Phone Diffusion: Case of the Japanese 3G Market," 21st European Regional ITS Conference, Copenhagen 2010: Telecommunications at new crossroads - Changing value configurations, user roles, and regulation 1, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Mitsuru Sunada, 2008. "Network effects with quality change: an empirical analysis of the Japanese mobile telecommunications market, 1995-2001," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(8), pages 657-674.
- Naoki Watanabe & Ryo Nakajima & Takanori Ida, 2010. "Quality-Adjusted Prices of Japanese Mobile Phone Handsets and Carriers’ Strategies," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 36(4), pages 391-412, June.
- World Bank, 2009. "Macedonia - Moving to Faster and More Inclusive Growth A Country Economic Memorandum : Main Report and Annex," World Bank Other Operational Studies 3067, The World Bank.
- Tseng, Fang-Mei & Wang, Shenq-Yuan & Hsieh, Chih-Hung & Guo, Aifang, 2014. "An integrated model for analyzing the development of the 4G telecommunications market in Taiwan," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 14-31.
- Shinohara, Sobee & Morikawa, Hiroyuki & Tsuji, Masatsugu, 2015. "Competition or smartphones? Factors promote mobile broadband adoption in OECD countries," 2015 Regional ITS Conference, Los Angeles 2015 146349, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Chen-Ju Lin & Ci-Rong Li & Chih-Peng Chu, 2011. "The effects of applying a hybrid method with a macro–micro approach for market research in the telecommunication industry," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 45(4), pages 829-843, June.
- Shinohara, Sobee & Morikawa, Hiroyuki & Tsuji, Masatsugu, 2016. "How Smartphones Transformed Market and Competition of Mobile Broadband in OECD Member Countries," 27th European Regional ITS Conference, Cambridge (UK) 2016 148704, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
More about this item
KeywordsMobile telecommunications Demand estimation Price elasticity Product differentiation Network externalities Nested logit model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:telpol:v:29:y:2005:i:1:p:3-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30471/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.