Examining the structure of awareness and perceptions of groundnut aflatoxin among Ghanaian health and agricultural professionals and its influence on their actions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Baker, Gregory A., 2003. "Food Safety And Fear: Factors Affecting Consumer Response To Food Safety Risk," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 6(01).
- Oliver, Richard L & Berger, Philip K, 1979. " A Path Analysis of Preventive Health Care Decision Models," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(2), pages 113-122, Se.
- Roosen, Jutta & Hansen, Kristin & Thiele, Silke, 2004. "Food Safety and Risk Perception in a Changing World," 84th Seminar, February 8-11, 2004, Zeist, The Netherlands 25002, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Tsunehiro Otsuki & John S. Wilson, 2001. "What price precaution? European harmonisation of aflatoxin regulations and African groundnut exports," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 28(3), pages 263-284, October.
- Lin, Chung-Tung Jordan, 1995. "Demographic And Socioeconomic Influences On The Importance Of Food Safety In Food Shopping," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 24(2), October.
- Matthew Rabin, 1998.
"Psychology and Economics,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 36(1), pages 11-46, March.
- Matthew Rabin., 1997. "Psychology and Economics," Economics Working Papers 97-251, University of California at Berkeley.
- Rabin, Matthew, 1997. "Psychology and Economics," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt8jd5z5j2, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gajate-Garrido, Gissele & Hoffmann, Vivian & Magnan, Nicholas & Opoku, Nelson, 2016. "Technological and Market Interventions for Aflatoxin Control in Ghana: Preliminary Findings," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 236267, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Benjamin Okpukpara, 2016. "Examining the control of bird flu risks among Nigerian poultry producers: implication for effectiveness of biosecurity knowledge, attitude, and practices (EBKAP)," Agricultural and Food Economics, Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-19, December.
- Florkowski, Wojciech J. & Kolavalli, Shashidhara, 2014. "Strategies to control aflatoxin in groundnut value chains:," IFPRI discussion papers 1369, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
KeywordsO59 Q57 Q56 Q52 Groundnuts Aflatoxin Ghana Structural Equation;
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- Q52 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Pollution Control Adoption and Costs; Distributional Effects; Employment Effects
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceco:v:38:y:2009:i:2:p:280-287. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620175 .