The effects of internal migration on the relative economic status of women and men
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 29 (2000)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620175|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sandell, Steven H, 1977. "Women and the Economics of Family Migration," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 59(4), pages 406-14, November.
- Krieg, Randall G., 1992. "Internal Migration and Its Influence on Earnings of Working Husbands and Wives," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 22(2).
- Marta Tienda & Karen Booth, . "Migration, Gender and Social Change: A Review and Reformulation," University of Chicago - Population Research Center 88-3, Chicago - Population Research Center.
- Shelly Lundberg & Robert A. Pollak, 1996. "Bargaining and Distribution in Marriage," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 10(4), pages 139-158, Fall.
- Mincer, Jacob, 1978. "Family Migration Decisions," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(5), pages 749-73, October.
- Frank, Robert H, 1978. "Family Location Constraints and the Geographic Distribution of Female Professionals," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(1), pages 117-30, February.
- Rives, Janet M. & West, Janet M., 1993. "Wife's employment and worker relocation behavior," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 13-22.
- Tienda, M. & Booth, K., 1988. "Migration, Gender And Social Change: A Review And Reformulation," University of Chicago - Economics Research Center 88-3, Chicago - Economics Research Center.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceco:v:29:y:2000:i:3:p:291-304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.