Family Location Constraints and the Geographic Distribution of Female Professionals
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Junge & Martin D. Munk & Panu Poutvaara, 2013.
"International Migration of Couples,"
Norface Discussion Paper Series
2013018, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Martin Junge & Martin Munk & Panu Poutvaara, 2015. "International Migration of Couples," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1519, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Martin Junge & Martin D. Munk & Panu Poutvaara, 2014. "International Migration of Couples," CESifo Working Paper Series 4927, CESifo Group Munich.
- Poutvaara, Panu & Junge, Martin & Munk, Martin D., 2014. "International Migration of Couples," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100380, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Junge, Martin & Munk, Martin D. & Poutvaara, Panu, 2014. "International Migration of Couples," IZA Discussion Papers 8352, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Junge, Martin & Munk, Martin D. & Poutvaara, Panu, 2015. "International Migration of Couples," Discussion Papers in Economics 24924, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Dora L. Costa & Matthew E. Kahn, 2000.
"Power Couples: Changes in the Locational Choice of the College Educated, 1940–1990,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 115(4), pages 1287-1315.
- Dora L. Costa & Matthew E. Kahn, 1999. "Power Couples: Changes in the Locational Choice of the College Educated, 1940-1990," NBER Working Papers 7109, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pingle, Jonathan F., 2007. "A note on measuring internal migration in the United States," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 94(1), pages 38-42, January.
- Nikolka, Till & Poutvaara, Panu, 2014. "Family Decision-Making on International Migration," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100384, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Battu, H. & Seaman, P.T & Sloane, P.J., "undated".
"Are Married Women Spatially Constrained? A test of gender differentials in labour market outcomes,"
98-07, Department of Economics, University of Aberdeen.
- Harminder Battu & Paul Seaman & Peter Sloane, 1998. "Are married women spatially constrained? A test of gender differentials in labour market outcomes," ERSA conference papers ersa98p24, European Regional Science Association.
- Elul, Ronel & Silva-Reus, Jose & Volij, Oscar, 2002.
"Will you marry me?: A perspective on the gender gap,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 549-572, December.
- Ronel Elul & Jose Silva-Reus & Oscar Volij, 1997. "Will You Marry Me? A Perspective on the Gender Gap," Economic theory and game theory 004, Oscar Volij.
- Volij, Oscar & Elul, Ronel & Silva-Reus, Jose Angel, 2002. "Will You Marry Me? A Perspective on the Gender Gap," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10132, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- José Angel Silva Reus & Oscar Volij & Ronel Elul, 1997. "Will you marry me? A perspective on the gender gap," Working Papers. Serie AD 1997-20, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Jacobsen, Joyce P. & Levin, Laurence M., 2000. "The effects of internal migration on the relative economic status of women and men," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 291-304, May.
- Mette Deding & Trine Filges & Jos Van Ommeren, 2005. "Spatial job and residential mobility - the case of two-earner households," ERSA conference papers ersa05p256, European Regional Science Association.
- Kimberlee Shauman & Yu Xie, 1996. "Geographic mobility of scientists: Sex differences and family constraints," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 33(4), pages 455-468, November.
- Mette Deding & Trine Filges & Jos Van Ommeren, 2009. "Spatial Mobility And Commuting: The Case Of Two-Earner Households," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(1), pages 113-147.
- Jonathan F. Pingle, 2006. "The relocation decisions of working couples," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2006-33, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:86:y:1978:i:1:p:117-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.