Towards successful environmental performance of sustainable cities: Intervening sectors. A review
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tseng, Hui-Kuan & Wu, Jy S. & Liu, Xiaoshuai, 2013. "Affordability of electric vehicles for a sustainable transport system: An economic and environmental analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 441-447.
- Hidrue, Michael K. & Parsons, George R. & Kempton, Willett & Gardner, Meryl P., 2011.
"Willingness to pay for electric vehicles and their attributes,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 686-705, September.
- Michael K. Hidrue & George R. Parsons & Willett Kempton & Meryl Gardner, 2011. "Willingness to Pay for Electric Vehicles and their Attributes," Working Papers 11-02, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Pinel, Patrice & Cruickshank, Cynthia A. & Beausoleil-Morrison, Ian & Wills, Adam, 2011. "A review of available methods for seasonal storage of solar thermal energy in residential applications," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(7), pages 3341-3359, September.
- Catenacci, Michela & Verdolini, Elena & Bosetti, Valentina & Fiorese, Giulia, 2013.
"Going electric: Expert survey on the future of battery technologies for electric vehicles,"
Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 403-413.
- Michela Catenacci & Elena Verdolini & Valentina Bosetti & Giulia Fiorese & Nadia Ameli, 2012. "Going Electric: Expert Survey on the Future of Battery Technologies for Electric Vehicles," Working Papers 2012.93, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Matthew Cohen & Arnim Wiek & Braden Kay & John Harlow, 2015. "Aligning Public Participation to Stakeholders’ Sustainability Literacy—A Case Study on Sustainable Urban Development in Phoenix, Arizona," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(7), pages 1-20, July.
- Gago, E.J. & Roldan, J. & Pacheco-Torres, R. & Ordóñez, J., 2013. "The city and urban heat islands: A review of strategies to mitigate adverse effects," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 749-758.
- Omer, Abdeen Mustafa, 2008. "Renewable building energy systems and passive human comfort solutions," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 12(6), pages 1562-1587, August.
- Egbue, Ona & Long, Suzanna, 2012. "Barriers to widespread adoption of electric vehicles: An analysis of consumer attitudes and perceptions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 717-729.
- Hidalgo, Dario & Huizenga, Cornie, 2013. "Implementation of sustainable urban transport in Latin America," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 66-77.
- Swan, Lukas G. & Ugursal, V. Ismet, 2009. "Modeling of end-use energy consumption in the residential sector: A review of modeling techniques," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(8), pages 1819-1835, October.
- Chidiac, S.E. & Catania, E.J.C. & Morofsky, E. & Foo, S., 2011. "Effectiveness of single and multiple energy retrofit measures on the energy consumption of office buildings," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 5037-5052.
- Axsen, Jonn & Burke, Andy & Kurani, Kenneth S, 2010. "Are Batteries Ready for Plug-in Hybrid Buyers?," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt7vh184rw, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Gallagher, Kelly Sims & Muehlegger, Erich, 2011.
"Giving green to get green? Incentives and consumer adoption of hybrid vehicle technology,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 1-15, January.
- Gallagher, Kelly Sims & Muehlegger, Erich, 2008. "Giving Green to Get Green: Incentives and Consumer Adoption of Hybrid Vehicle Technology," Working Paper Series rwp08-009, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Diamond, David, 2009. "The impact of government incentives for hybrid-electric vehicles: Evidence from US states," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 972-983, March.
- Kushnir, Duncan & Sandén, Björn A., 2012. "The time dimension and lithium resource constraints for electric vehicles," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 93-103.
- Grenier, Agathe & Page, Shannon, 2012. "The impact of electrified transport on local grid infrastructure: A comparison between electric cars and light rail," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 355-364.
- Pacheco, R. & Ordóñez, J. & Martínez, G., 2012. "Energy efficient design of building: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 3559-3573.
- Ton Dassen & Eva Kunseler & Lieke Michiels Kessenich, 2013. "The Sustainable City: An Analytical–Deliberative Approach to Assess Policy in the Context of Sustainable Urban Development," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(3), pages 193-205, May.
- Yong Wang & Hong-lang Xiao & Rui-fang Wang, 2009. "Water Scarcity and Water Use in Economic Systems in Zhangye City, Northwestern China," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 23(13), pages 2655-2668, October.
- Lopes, M.A.R. & Antunes, C.H. & Martins, N., 2012. "Energy behaviours as promoters of energy efficiency: A 21st century review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 4095-4104.
- Axsen, Jonn & Kurani, Kenneth S. & Burke, Andrew, 2010. "Are batteries ready for plug-in hybrid buyers?," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 173-182, May.
- Nigel J. Martin & John L. Rice & Sumit K. Lodhia, 2014. "Sustainable Development Planning: A Case of Public Participation using Online Forums," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(4), pages 265-275, July.
- Huang, Shisheng & Safiullah, Hameed & Xiao, Jingjie & Hodge, Bri-Mathias S. & Hoffman, Ray & Soller, Joan & Jones, Doug & Dininger, Dennis & Tyner, Wallace E. & Liu, Andrew & Pekny, Joseph F., 2012. "The effects of electric vehicles on residential households in the city of Indianapolis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 442-455.
- Xiao-jun Wang & Jian-yun Zhang & Jiu-fu Liu & Guo-qing Wang & Rui-min He & Amgad Elmahdi & Sondoss Elsawah, 2011. "Water resources planning and management based on system dynamics: a case study of Yulin city," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 331-351, April.
- Ozaki, Ritsuko & Sevastyanova, Katerina, 2011. "Going hybrid: An analysis of consumer purchase motivations," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2217-2227, May.
- Yu, Zhun (Jerry) & Haghighat, Fariborz & Fung, Benjamin C.M. & Morofsky, Edward & Yoshino, Hiroshi, 2011. "A methodology for identifying and improving occupant behavior in residential buildings," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 6596-6608.
- Aftabuzzaman, Md & Mazloumi, Ehsan, 2011. "Achieving sustainable urban transport mobility in post peak oil era," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 695-702, September.
- Pereira, Iraci Miranda & Assis, Eleonora Sad de, 2013. "Urban energy consumption mapping for energy management," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 257-269.
- Sierzchula, William & Bakker, Sjoerd & Maat, Kees & van Wee, Bert, 2014. "The influence of financial incentives and other socio-economic factors on electric vehicle adoption," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 183-194.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:77:y:2017:i:c:p:845-860 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pablo-Romero, María del P. & Pozo-Barajas, Rafael & Sánchez-Braza, Antonio, 2016. "Analyzing the effects of Energy Action Plans on electricity consumption in Covenant of Mayors signatory municipalities in Andalusia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 12-26.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:80:y:2017:i:c:p:1613-1640 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSustainable cities; Urban planning; Sustainability;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:57:y:2016:i:c:p:479-495. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .