Critical factors in e-business adoption: Evidence from Australian transport and logistics companies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chirinko, Robert S, 1993.
"Business Fixed Investment Spending: Modeling Strategies, Empirical Results, and Policy Implications,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 31(4), pages 1875-1911, December.
- Robert S. Chirinko, 1992. "Business Fixed Investment Spending: Modeling Strategies, Empirical Results, and Policy Implications," CESifo Working Paper Series 27, CESifo Group Munich.
- Boyson, Sandor & Corsi, Thomas & Verbraeck, Alexander, 2003. "The e-supply chain portal: a core business model," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 175-192, March.
- Gunasekaran, Angappa & Ngai, Eric W.T., 2008. "Adoption of e-procurement in Hong Kong: An empirical research," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 159-175, May.
- Landers, Thomas L. & Cole, Michael H. & Walker, Bryan & Kirk, Randall W., 2000. "The virtual warehousing concept," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 115-126, June.
- Disney, S. M. & Naim, M. M. & Potter, A., 2004. "Assessing the impact of e-business on supply chain dynamics," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 109-118, May.
- Davies, Ian & Mason, Robert & Lalwani, Chandra, 2007. "Assessing the impact of ICT on UK general haulage companies," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 12-27, March.
- Tobin, James, 1969. "A General Equilibrium Approach to Monetary Theory," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 15-29, February.
- Quirós Romero, Cipriano & Rodríguez Rodríguez, Diego, 2010. "E-commerce and efficiency at the firm level," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 126(2), pages 299-305, August.
- Nurmilaakso, Juha-Miikka, 2008. "Adoption of e-business functions and migration from EDI-based to XML-based e-business frameworks in supply chain integration," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(2), pages 721-733, June.
- Kauremaa, Jouni & Nurmilaakso, Juha-Miikka & Tanskanen, Kari, 2010. "E-business enabled operational linkages: The role of RosettaNet in integrating the telecommunications supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 127(2), pages 343-357, October.
- Nguyen, Hong-Oanh & Tongzon, Jose, 2010. "Causal nexus between the transport and logistics sector and trade: The case of Australia," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 135-146, May.
- Gunasekaran, A. & Marri, H. B. & McGaughey, R. E. & Nebhwani, M. D., 2002. "E-commerce and its impact on operations management," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(1-2), pages 185-197, January.
- Hayashi, Fumio, 1982.
"Tobin's Marginal q and Average q: A Neoclassical Interpretation,"
Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 213-224, January.
- Fumio Hayashi, 1981. "Tobin's Marginal q and Average a : A Neoclassical Interpretation," Discussion Papers 457, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Chris Forman, 2005. "The Corporate Digital Divide: Determinants of Internet Adoption," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(4), pages 641-654, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Toktaş-Palut, Peral & Baylav, Ecem & Teoman, Seyhan & Altunbey, Mustafa, 2014. "The impact of barriers and benefits of e-procurement on its adoption decision: An empirical analysis," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 77-90.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:257:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-015-1830-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:125:y:2017:i:c:p:206-223 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInvestment; Transport and logistics; E-business; Information and communication technology (ICT); Factor analysis; Logistic regression;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:146:y:2013:i:1:p:300-312. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.