Principles of Transport Economics
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Balliauw, Matteo & Kort, Peter M. & Zhang, Anming, 2019. "Capacity investment decisions of two competing ports under uncertainty: A strategic real options approach," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 249-264.
- Emmanuel, Bougna Tchofo & Crozet, Yves, 2014. "Beyond the “bundling vs unbundling” controversy: What is at stake for the French railway?," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 393-400.
- Gustavo Alberto Zambrano, 2016. "El transporte modal de carga fluvial: Un estudio de la reactivación del río Magdalena," Revista Economía y Región, Universidad Tecnológica de Bolívar, vol. 10(2), pages 183-217, December.
- Meunier, David & Quinet, Emile, 2007. "Chapter 4 The contracting of investment and operation, and the management of infrastructure funding bodies," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 81-109, January.
- Kotavaara, Ossi & Antikainen, Harri & Rusanen, Jarmo, 2011. "Population change and accessibility by road and rail networks: GIS and statistical approach to Finland 1970–2007," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 926-935.
- Finger, Matthias, 2014. "Governance of competition and performance in European railways: An analysis of five cases," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 278-288.
- van Goeverden, Cees & Rietveld, Piet & Koelemeijer, Jorine & Peeters, Paul, 2006. "Subsidies in public transport," European Transport \ Trasporti Europei, ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 32, pages 5-25.
- Fay Dunkerley & Andre De Palma & Stef Proost, 2009.
"Spatial Asymmetric Duopoly With An Application To Brussels' Airports,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(3), pages 529-553, August.
- Fay Dunkerley & André de Palma & Stef Proost, 2007. "Spatial asymmetric duopoly with an application to Brussels’ airports," THEMA Working Papers 2007-14, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Fay Dunkerley & André de Palma & Stef Proost, 2008. "Spatial asymmetric duopoly with an application to Brussels' airports," Working Papers hal-00348443, HAL.
- Quaglione, Davide & Cassetta, Ernesto & Crociata, Alessandro & Marra, Alessandro & Sarra, Alessandro, 2019. "An assessment of the role of cultural capital on sustainable mobility behaviours: Conceptual framework and empirical evidence," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 24-34.
- de Palma, André & Lindsey, Robin & Proost, Stef, 2007. "Chapter 1 Investment and the use of tax and toll revenues in the transport sector: The research agenda," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 1-26, January.
- D’Alfonso, Tiziana & Jiang, Changmin & Bracaglia, Valentina, 2016. "Air transport and high-speed rail competition: Environmental implications and mitigation strategies," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 261-276.
- Bernard Lapeyre & Emile Quinet, 2017. "A Simple GDP-based Model for Public Investments at Risk," Post-Print hal-01666574, HAL.
- Preston, John, 2016. "Deja Vu all over again? Rail franchising in Britain," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 107-115.
- Kuhnimhof, Tobias & Buehler, Ralph & Wirtz, Matthias & Kalinowska, Dominika, 2012. "Travel trends among young adults in Germany: increasing multimodality and declining car use for men," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 443-450.
- Glavic, Drazenko & Milos, Mladenovic & Luttinen, Tapio & Cicevic, Svetlana & Trifunovic, Aleksandar, 2017. "Road to price: User perspectives on road pricing in transition country," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 79-94.
- Torben Holvad & John Preston, 2005. "Road Transport Investment Projects and Additional Economic Benefits," ERSA conference papers ersa05p522, European Regional Science Association.
- D’Alfonso, Tiziana & Jiang, Changmin & Bracaglia, Valentina, 2015. "Would competition between air transport and high-speed rail benefit environment and social welfare?," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 118-137.
- Fabien Leurent & François Combes & Rob van Nes, 2020. "From Strategic Modelling of Urban Transit Systems to Golden Rules for their Design and Management," Working Papers hal-02462463, HAL.
- Zhang, Chunqin & Juan, Zhicai & Xiao, Guangnian, 2015. "Do contractual practices affect technical efficiency? Evidence from public transport operators in China," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 39-55.
- Zhang, Chunqin & Xiao, Guangnian & Liu, Yong & Yu, Feng, 2018. "The relationship between organizational forms and the comprehensive effectiveness for public transport services in China?," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 783-802.
- Chunqin Zhang & Daoyou Wang & Anning Ni & Xunyou Ni & Guangnian Xiao, 2019. "Different Effects of Contractual Form on Public Transport Satisfaction: Evidence from Large- and Medium-Sized Cities in China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(19), pages 1-21, October.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics and Finance; Environment; Urban and Regional Studies;
- R0 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eebook:2581. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.