The impact of ISO 9000 and ISO 14000 on standardisation of social responsibility--an inside perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sharma, Divesh S., 2005. "The association between ISO 9000 certification and financial performance," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 151-172.
- Charles J. Corbett, 2006. "Global Diffusion of ISO 9000 Certification Through Supply Chains," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 8(4), pages 330-350, January.
- Eric Neumayer & Richard Perkins, 2005.
"Uneven Geographies of Organizational Practice: Explaining the Cross-National Transfer and Diffusion of ISO 9000,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 81(3), pages 237-259, July.
- Neumayer, Eric & Perkins, Richard, 2005. "Uneven geographies of organizational practice: explaining the cross-national transfer and diffusion of ISO 9000," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 16271, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Andy Lockett & Jeremy Moon & Wayne Visser, 2006. "Corporate Social Responsibility in Management Research: Focus, Nature, Salience and Sources of Influence," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 115-136, January.
- Charles J. Corbett & Robert D. Klassen, 2006. "Extending the Horizons: Environmental Excellence as Key to Improving Operations," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 8(1), pages 5-22, March.
- Charles J. Corbett & María J. Montes-Sancho & David A. Kirsch, 2005. "The Financial Impact of ISO 9000 Certification in the United States: An Empirical Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(7), pages 1046-1059, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michaela Balzarova & Pavel Castka, 2012. "Stakeholders’ Influence and Contribution to Social Standards Development: The Case of Multiple Stakeholder Approach to ISO 26000 Development," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 111(2), pages 265-279, December.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:11:p:4172-:d:182417 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:glopol:v:8:y:2017:i:s3:p:66-77 is not listed on IDEAS
- Beltrán, Jaime & Muñuzuri, Jesús & Rivas, Miguel & González, Cristina, 2010. "Metrological management evaluation based on ISO10012: an empirical study in ISO-14001-certified Spanish companies," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 140-147.
- repec:nms:untern:10.5771/0042-059x-2011-3-263 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pavel Castka & Charles J. Corbett, 2016. "Governance of Eco-Labels: Expert Opinion and Media Coverage," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 135(2), pages 309-326, May.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:196:y:2018:i:c:p:248-260 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arnaud Eve & Pierre-Antoine Sprimont, 2015. "La norme iso 9001 version 2015 : une analyse à l’aune du cadre des systèmes de management de la performance de Ferreira et Otley (2009)," Post-Print hal-01188691, HAL.
- Sartor, Marco & Orzes, Guido & Di Mauro, Carmela & Ebrahimpour, Maling & Nassimbeni, Guido, 2016. "The SA8000 social certification standard: Literature review and theory-based research agenda," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 175(C), pages 164-181.
- Lo, Chris K.Y. & Yeung, Andy C.L. & Cheng, T.C.E., 2009. "ISO 9000 and supply chain efficiency: Empirical evidence on inventory and account receivable days," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 367-374, April.
- repec:aes:amfeco:v:19:y:2017:i:s11:p:1091 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jasiulewicz-Kaczmarek Małgorzata, 2014. "Is Sustainable Development an Issue for Quality Management?," Foundations of Management, Sciendo, vol. 6(2), pages 51-66, December.
- repec:bla:glopol:v:8:y:2017:i::p:66-77 is not listed on IDEAS
- Castka, Pavel & Prajogo, Daniel & Sohal, Amrik & Yeung, Andy C.L., 2015. "Understanding firms׳ selection of their ISO 9000 third-party certifiers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 125-133.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:113:y:2008:i:1:p:74-87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.