Uneven geographies of organizational practice: explaining the cross-national transfer and diffusion of ISO 9000
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefan Daniel Armeanu & Georgeta Vintila & Stefan Cristian Gherghina, 2017. "A Cross-Country Empirical Study Towards the Impact of Following ISO Management System Standards on Euro-Area Economic Confidence," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 19(44), pages 144-144, February.
- Herzfeld, Thomas & Drescher, Larissa S. & Grebitus, Carola, 2011.
"Cross-national adoption of private food quality standards,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 401-411.
- Herzfeld, Thomas & Drescher, Larissa S. & Grebitus, Carola, 2011. "Cross-national adoption of private food quality standards," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 401-411, June.
- Fikru, Mahelet G., 2016. "Determinants of International Standards in sub-Saharan Africa: The role of institutional pressure from different stakeholders," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 296-307.
- J. Luis Guasch & Jean-Louis Racine & Isabel Sánchez & Makhtar Diop, 2007. "Quality Systems and Standards for a Competitive Edge," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6768.
- Veronika Vynaryk & Aoife Hanley, 2015. "Effects of the Qms ISO 9000 Certification on Russian Manufacturing Companies," HSE Working papers WP BRP 39/MAN/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Michaela Balzarova & Pavel Castka, 2012. "Stakeholders’ Influence and Contribution to Social Standards Development: The Case of Multiple Stakeholder Approach to ISO 26000 Development," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 111(2), pages 265-279, December.
- Ueki, Yasushi, 2016. "Customer pressure, customer–manufacturer–supplier relationships, and quality control performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(6), pages 2233-2238.
- Castka, Pavel & Balzarova, Michaela A., 2008. "ISO 26000 and supply chains--On the diffusion of the social responsibility standard," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 274-286, February.
- Castka, Pavel & Balzarova, Michaela A., 2008. "The impact of ISO 9000 and ISO 14000 on standardisation of social responsibility--an inside perspective," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 74-87, May.
- Swinerd, Chris & McNaught, Ken R., 2015. "Comparing a simulation model with various analytic models of the international diffusion of consumer technology," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 330-343.
- Gilles Grolleau & Jeremy Lamri & Naoufel Mzoughi, 2008.
"Déterminants de la diffusion internationale de la norme ISO 14001,"
Economie & Prévision,
La Documentation Française, vol. 0(4), pages 123-138.
- Naoufel Mzoughi & Jeremy Lamri & Gilles Grolleau, 2008. "Déterminants de la diffusion internationale de la norme ISO 14001," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 185(4), pages 123-138.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:97:y:2017:i:c:p:79-101 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fikru, Mahelet G., 2014. "Firm Level Determinants of International Certification: Evidence from Ethiopia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 286-297.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:148:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s10551-016-3019-8 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehl:lserod:16271. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LSERO Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.