ISO 26000 and supply chains--On the diffusion of the social responsibility standard
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Abagail McWilliams & Donald S. Siegel & Patrick M. Wright, 2006.
"Corporate Social Responsibility: Strategic Implications,"
Journal of Management Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Abagail McWilliams & Donald S. Siegel & Patrick M. Wright, 2005. "Corporate Social Responsibility: Strategic Implications," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0506, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Eric von Hippel, 1986. "Lead Users: A Source of Novel Product Concepts," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(7), pages 791-805, July.
- Henriques, Irene & Sadorsky, Perry, 1996. "The Determinants of an Environmentally Responsive Firm: An Empirical Approach," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 381-395, May.
- Charles J. Corbett, 2006. "Global Diffusion of ISO 9000 Certification Through Supply Chains," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 8(4), pages 330-350, January.
- Eric Neumayer & Richard Perkins, 2005.
"Uneven Geographies of Organizational Practice: Explaining the Cross-National Transfer and Diffusion of ISO 9000,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 81(3), pages 237-259, July.
- Neumayer, Eric & Perkins, Richard, 2005. "Uneven geographies of organizational practice: explaining the cross-national transfer and diffusion of ISO 9000," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 16271, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bryan W. Husted & José De Jesus Salazar, 2006. "Taking Friedman Seriously: Maximizing Profits and Social Performance," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 75-91, January.
- Handfield, Robert B. & Pagell, Mark D., 1995. "An analysis of the diffusion of flexible manufacturing systems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 243-253, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:11:p:3904-:d:178650 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gimenez, Cristina & Sierra, Vicenta & Rodon, Juan, 2012. "Sustainable operations: Their impact on the triple bottom line," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 149-159.
- repec:eee:eecrev:v:101:y:2018:i:c:p:250-267 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michaela Balzarova & Pavel Castka, 2012. "Stakeholders’ Influence and Contribution to Social Standards Development: The Case of Multiple Stakeholder Approach to ISO 26000 Development," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 111(2), pages 265-279, December.
- Sadaat Ali Yawar & Stefan Seuring, 2017. "Management of Social Issues in Supply Chains: A Literature Review Exploring Social Issues, Actions and Performance Outcomes," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 141(3), pages 621-643, March.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:6:p:1610-:d:214641 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:nms:untern:10.5771/0042-059x-2011-3-263 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vlad Rosca & Raluca Ignat, 2014. "The Sustainability of Fish Consumption in Romania: Customer Behaviour prior and after the Country`s Adherence to the EU," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(35), pages 243-243, February.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:190:y:2017:i:c:p:45-59 is not listed on IDEAS
- Florian Marcel Nuta & Anca Gabriela Turtureanu, 2012. "Considerations Regarding the Environmental Responsibility and Taxation," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 1(1), pages 195-203, March.
- Weihua Liu & Enze Bai & Liwei Liu & Wanying Wei, 2017. "A Framework of Sustainable Service Supply Chain Management: A Literature Review and Research Agenda," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(3), pages 1-25, March.
- repec:spr:amsrev:v:3:y:2013:i:2:d:10.1007_s13162-013-0046-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sudarto, Sumarsono & Takahashi, Katsuhiko & Morikawa, Katsumi, 2017. "Efficient flexible long-term capacity planning for optimal sustainability dimensions performance of reverse logistics social responsibility: A system dynamics approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 179-192.
- Newman, Carol & Rand, John & Tarp, Finn & Trifkovic, Neda, 2018.
"The transmission of socially responsible behaviour through international trade,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 250-267.
- Carol Newman & John Rand & Finn Tarp & Neda Trifkovic, 2016. "The transmission of socially responsible behaviour through international trade," WIDER Working Paper Series 068, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Grimm, Jörg H. & Hofstetter, Joerg S. & Sarkis, Joseph, 2014. "Critical factors for sub-supplier management: A sustainable food supply chains perspective," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 159-173.
- Cruz, Jose M. & Wakolbinger, Tina, 2008. "Multiperiod effects of corporate social responsibility on supply chain networks, transaction costs, emissions, and risk," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 61-74, November.
- Gopalakrishnan, Kavitha & Yusuf, Yahaya Y. & Musa, Ahmed & Abubakar, Tijjani & Ambursa, Hafsat M., 2012. "Sustainable supply chain management: A case study of British Aerospace (BAe) Systems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 193-203.
- Chen, Jen-Yi & Slotnick, Susan A., 2015. "Supply chain disclosure and ethical sourcing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 161(C), pages 17-30.
- repec:taf:oabmxx:v:3:y:2016:i:1:p:1228569 is not listed on IDEAS
- Castka, Pavel & Prajogo, Daniel & Sohal, Amrik & Yeung, Andy C.L., 2015. "Understanding firms׳ selection of their ISO 9000 third-party certifiers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 125-133.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:111:y:2008:i:2:p:274-286. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.