The association between ISO 9000 certification and financial performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Easton, George S & Jarrell, Sherry L, 1998. "The Effects of Total Quality Management on Corporate Performance: An Empirical Investigation," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 71(2), pages 253-307, April.
- repec:bla:joares:v:33:y:1995:i::p:35-40 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sik Sumaedi & Tri Rakhmawati, 2017. "The effect of system design type on ISO 9001 implementation outcome: a proposed conceptual framework and future research agenda," International Journal of System Assurance Engineering and Management, Springer;The Society for Reliability, Engineering Quality and Operations Management (SREQOM),India, and Division of Operation and Maintenance, Lulea University of Technology, Sweden, vol. 8(1), pages 219-229, January.
- David I. Levine & Michael W. Toffel, 2010.
"Quality Management and Job Quality: How the ISO 9001 Standard for Quality Management Systems Affects Employees and Employers,"
INFORMS, vol. 56(6), pages 978-996, June.
- David I. Levine & Michael W. Toffel, 2008. "Quality Management and Job Quality: How the ISO 9001 Standard for Quality Management Systems Affects Employees and Employers," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-018, Harvard Business School, revised Jan 2010.
- Levine, David I. & Toffel, Michael W., 2008. "Quality Management and Job Quality: How the ISO 9001 Standard forQuality Management Systems Affects Employees and Employers," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt4p91h717, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Manders, Basak & de Vries, Henk J. & Blind, Knut, 2016. "ISO 9001 and product innovation: A literature review and research framework," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 48, pages 41-55.
- J. Luis Guasch & Jean-Louis Racine & Isabel Sánchez & Makhtar Diop, 2007. "Quality Systems and Standards for a Competitive Edge," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6768.
- Mohamad Almaoui & Mohamad Saouli & Bhaskar Sinha, 2015. "Effect of instituting quality objectives on on-time delivery performance," International Journal of Human Rights and Constitutional Studies, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(1), pages 79-91.
- Martinez-Costa, Micaela & Martinez-Lorente, Angel R. & Choi, Thomas Y., 2008. "Simultaneous consideration of TQM and ISO 9000 on performance and motivation: An empirical study of Spanish companies," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 23-39, May.
- Veronika Vynaryk & Aoife Hanley, 2015. "Effects of the Qms ISO 9000 Certification on Russian Manufacturing Companies," HSE Working papers WP BRP 39/MAN/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Goedhuys, Micheline & Sleuwaegen, Leo, 2013. "The Impact of International Standards Certification on the Performance of Firms in Less Developed Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 87-101.
- Carlos Cândido & Luis M.S. Coelho & Ruben Peixinho, 2016. "The Financial Impact of a Withdrawn ISO 9001 Certificate," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2016_01, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Vojtech Olbrecht, 2016. "Harmonised Standards and Firm Productivity: Difference-in-Differences Evidence," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2016-64, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Juan Miguel Gallego & Luis H. Gutiérrez, 2017. "Quality Management System and Firm Performance in an Emerging Economy: The Case of Colombian Manufacturing Industries," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 8260, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Mareike Heimeshoff & Jonas Schreyögg & Lukas Kwietniewski, 2014. "Cost and technical efficiency of physician practices: a stochastic frontier approach using panel data," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 150-161, June.
- Castka, Pavel & Balzarova, Michaela A., 2008. "The impact of ISO 9000 and ISO 14000 on standardisation of social responsibility--an inside perspective," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 74-87, May.
- Arnaud Eve & Pierre-Antoine Sprimont, 2015. "La Norme Iso 9001 Version 2015 : Une Analyse À L’Aune Du Cadre Des Systèmes De Management De La Performance De Ferreira Et Otley (2009)," Post-Print hal-01188691, HAL.
- Arnaud Eve & Pierre-Antoine Sprimont, 2016.
"Perceptions and Attitudes relating to ISO 9001: an Investigation with Operational Personnel
[Perceptions et attitudes liées à la norme ISO 9001 : une analyse auprès de salariés opérationnels]," Post-Print hal-01574343, HAL.
- Ullah, Barkat & Wei, Zuobao & Xie, Feixue, 2014. "ISO certification, financial constraints, and firm performance in Latin American and Caribbean countries," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 203-228.
- Heiko Thimm & Karsten Boye Rasmussen & Wolfgang Gohout, 2016. "Website quality and performance indicators including ratio numbers – A study of German and Danish SME companies," Journal of Business, LAR Center Press, vol. 1(3), pages 22-36, July.
- Lindlbauer, Ivonne & Schreyögg, Jonas & Winter, Vera, 2016. "Changes in technical efficiency after quality management certification: A DEA approach using difference-in-difference estimation with genetic matching in the hospital industry," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 250(3), pages 1026-1036.
- Marc-Arthur Diaye & Nathalie Greenan & Sanja Pekovic, 2014.
"Sharing the " Fame " of Quality Certification: Quality Supply Chain Effects Evidence
[Partager la « réputation » de la certification qualité : l’identification d’un effet de chaîne d’appr," Post-Print halshs-01362467, HAL.
- Prosper F. BANGWAYO-SKEETE & Winston R. MOORE, 2015. "Entry Into Export Markets And Quality Certifications: Evidence From Developing Countries," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 15(2), pages 17-34.
- Mihaela Iona?cu & Ion Iona?cu & Marian Sacarin & Mihaela Minu, 2017. "Exploring the Impact of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 Certification on Financial Performance: The Case of Companies listed on the Bucharest Stock Exchange," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 19(44), pages 166-166, February.
- repec:ehu:cuader:24432 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:accoun:v:40:y:2005:i:2:p:151-172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620179 .