Investigating the effects of innovation and employee performance on the relationship between total quality management practices and firm performance: An empirical study of Turkish firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rahman, Shams-ur & Bullock, Philip, 2005. "Soft TQM, hard TQM, and organisational performance relationships: an empirical investigation," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 73-83, February.
- Forza, Cipriano & Filippini, Roberto, 1998. "TQM impact on quality conformance and customer satisfaction: A causal model," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 1-20, June.
- Conca, Francisco Jose & Llopis, Juan & Tari, Juan Jose, 2004. "Development of a measure to assess quality management in certified firms," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 156(3), pages 683-697, August.
- Easton, George S & Jarrell, Sherry L, 1998. "The Effects of Total Quality Management on Corporate Performance: An Empirical Investigation," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 71(2), pages 253-307, April.
- Kannan, Vijay R. & Tan, Keah Choon, 2005. "Just in time, total quality management, and supply chain management: understanding their linkages and impact on business performance," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 153-162, April.
- Yang, Jie & Wong, Christina W.Y. & Lai, Kee-hung & Ntoko, Alfred Ngome, 2009. "The antecedents of dyadic quality performance and its effect on buyer-supplier relationship improvement," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(1), pages 243-251, July.
- Soltani, Ebrahim & van der Meer, Robert & Gennard, John & Williams, Terry, 2003. "A TQM Approach to HR Performance Evaluation Criteria," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 323-337, June.
- Kevin B. Hendricks & Vinod R. Singhal, 1997. "Does Implementing an Effective TQM Program Actually Improve Operating Performance? Empirical Evidence from Firms That Have Won Quality Awards," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(9), pages 1258-1274, September.
- Anderson, Ronald D. & Jerman, Roger E. & Crum, Michael R., 1998. "Quality management influences on logistics performance," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 137-148, June.
- Mazzanti, Massimiliano & Pini, Paolo & Tortia, Ermanno, 2006. "Organizational innovations, human resources and firm performance: The Emilia-Romagna food sector," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 123-141, February.
- Kevin B. Hendricks & Vinod R. Singhal, 1996. "Quality Awards and the Market Value of the Firm: An Empirical Investigation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(3), pages 415-436, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:respol:v:46:y:2017:i:8:p:1505-1518 is not listed on IDEAS
- Manders, Basak & de Vries, Henk J. & Blind, Knut, 2016. "ISO 9001 and product innovation: A literature review and research framework," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 48, pages 41-55.
- Mellat-Parast, Mahour, 2015. "A longitudinal assessment of the linkages among the Baldrige criteria using independent reviewers’ scores," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 164(C), pages 24-34.
- O’Neill, Peter & Sohal, Amrik & Teng, Chih Wei, 2016. "Quality management approaches and their impact on firms׳ financial performance – An Australian study," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 171(P3), pages 381-393.
- Escrig, Ana B. & de Menezes, Lilian M., 2015. "What characterizes leading companies within business excellence models? An analysis of “EFQM Recognized for Excellence” recipients in Spain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 169(C), pages 362-375.
- Gunday, Gurhan & Ulusoy, Gunduz & Kilic, Kemal & Alpkan, Lutfihak, 2011. "Effects of innovation types on firm performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(2), pages 662-676, October.
- Llorenç Bagur & Jordi Perramon & Oriol Amat, 2013. "Impact of quality and environmental investment on business competitiveness and profitability: The case of travel agencies," Economics Working Papers 1376, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Guimarães, Julio Cesar Ferro de & Severo, Eliana Andrea & Dorion, Eric Charles Henri & Coallier, François & Olea, Pelayo Munhoz, 2016. "The use of organisational resources for product innovation and organisational performance: A survey of the Brazilian furniture industry," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 180(C), pages 135-147.
- Hui-Ling Huang, 2014. "Performance effects of aligning service innovation and the strategic use of information technology," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 8(2), pages 171-195, June.
- Dimitrios Kafetzopoulos & Evangelos Psomas, 2016. "ORGANISATIONAL LEARNING, NON-TECHNICAL INNOVATION AND CUSTOMER SATISFACTION OF SMEs," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(03), pages 1-28, April.
- Tang, Ailie K.Y. & Lai, Kee-hung & Cheng, T.C.E., 2016. "A Multi-research-method approach to studying environmental sustainability in retail operations," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 171(P3), pages 394-404.
- Lin, Chin-Sen & Su, Chao-Ton, 2013. "The Taiwan national quality award and market value of the firms: An empirical study," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 144(1), pages 57-67.
- Zeng, Jing & Zhang, Wenqing & Matsui, Yoshiki & Zhao, Xiande, 2017. "The impact of organizational context on hard and soft quality management and innovation performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 185(C), pages 240-251.
- Agarwal, Renu & Green, Roy & Brown, Paul J. & Tan, Hao & Randhawa, Krithika, 2013. "Determinants of quality management practices: An empirical study of New Zealand manufacturing firms," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 130-145.
- Mackelprang, Alan W. & Jayaram, Jayanth & Xu, Kefeng, 2012. "The influence of types of training on service system performance in mass service and service shop operations," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 138(1), pages 183-194.
- Sharif, Amir M. & Irani, Zahir, 2012. "Supply Chain Leadership," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 57-68.
- Stefan Krabel & Alexander Schacht, 2014. "Follow the leader? How leadership behavior influences scientists' commercialization behavior (or not)," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(2), pages 134-160, March.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:191:y:2017:i:c:p:233-249 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hong, Paul & Doll, William J. & Revilla, Elena & Nahm, Abraham Y., 2011. "Knowledge sharing and strategic fit in integrated product development proejcts: An empirical study," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 132(2), pages 186-196, August.
- Rana Basu & Prabha Bhola, 2015. "Exploring Quality Management Practices and Its Pattern Analysis in Indian Service SMEs," Journal of Enterprising Culture (JEC), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 23(02), pages 199-235, June.
- Zeng, Jing & Anh Phan, Chi & Matsui, Yoshiki, 2015. "The impact of hard and soft quality management on quality and innovation performance: An empirical study," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 216-226.
- repec:wsi:jikmxx:v:16:y:2017:i:01:n:s0219649217500022 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elisa Calza & Micheline Goedhuys & Neda Trifkovic, 2017. "Drivers of productivity in Vietnamese SMEs: The role of management standards and innovation," WIDER Working Paper Series 068, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
KeywordsTotal quality management Performance Structural equation modeling Empirical research;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:127:y:2010:i:1:p:13-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.