Just in time, total quality management, and supply chain management: understanding their linkages and impact on business performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee Cronbach, 1951. "Coefficient alpha and the internal structure of tests," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 16(3), pages 297-334, September.
- Sadao Sakakibara & Barbara B. Flynn & Roger G. Schroeder & William T. Morris, 1997. "The Impact of Just-in-Time Manufacturing and Its Infrastructure on Manufacturing Performance," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(9), pages 1246-1257, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Valmohammadi, Changiz & Roshanzamir, Shervin, 2015. "The guidelines of improvement: Relations among organizational culture, TQM and performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 164(C), pages 167-178.
- Bergenwall, Amy L. & Chen, Chialin & White, Richard E., 2012. "TPS's process design in American automotive plants and its effects on the triple bottom line and sustainability," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 374-384.
- Olhager, Jan & Prajogo, Daniel I., 2012. "The impact of manufacturing and supply chain improvement initiatives: A survey comparing make-to-order and make-to-stock firms," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 159-165, April.
- Sadikoglu, Esin & Zehir, Cemal, 2010. "Investigating the effects of innovation and employee performance on the relationship between total quality management practices and firm performance: An empirical study of Turkish firms," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 127(1), pages 13-26, September.
- Alma Spaho, Thoma Mitre, 2012. "Supply Chain Management in Albania: An Empirical Study," EuroEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 1(31), pages 17-24, February.
- Bortolotti, Thomas & Romano, Pietro & Martínez-Jurado, Pedro José & Moyano-Fuentes, José, 2016. "Towards a theory for lean implementation in supply networks," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 175(C), pages 182-196.
- Chavez, Roberto & Yu, Wantao & Jacobs, Mark & Fynes, Brian & Wiengarten, Frank & Lecuna, Antonio, 2015. "Internal lean practices and performance: The role of technological turbulence," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 160(C), pages 157-171.
- van der Vaart, Taco & van Donk, Dirk Pieter, 2008. "A critical review of survey-based research in supply chain integration," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(1), pages 42-55, January.
- Manijeh Teimori, 2014. "Effect of Information Security Management in Automotive Supply Chains to Reduce appetite Boosting Orders," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 4(7), pages 316-324, July.
- Folinas, Dimitris & Shen, Chia-Yi, 4. "Exploring Links among Inventory and Financial Performance in the Agricultural Machinery," International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics (IJFAEC), Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University, Department of Economics and Finance, vol. 2(4).
- repec:eee:spacre:v:18:y:2015:i:1:p:32-43 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jiménez, Daniel & Cock, James & Jarvis, Andy & Garcia, James & Satizábal, Héctor F. & Damme, Patrick Van & Pérez-Uribe, Andrés & Barreto-Sanz, Miguel A., 2011. "Interpretation of commercial production information: A case study of lulo (Solanum quitoense), an under-researched Andean fruit," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 104(3), pages 258-270, March.
- repec:spr:infosf:v:16:y:2014:i:5:d:10.1007_s10796-012-9389-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roberto Chavez, 2014. "Supplier Partnership and Customer Relationship: The Role of Lean Practices," Working Papers 56, Facultad de Economía y Empresa, Universidad Diego Portales.
- Gururaj Upadhyaya & K. Subrahmanya Bhat, 2016. "The mutual influence among quality awards and quality initiatives: preliminary investigation among Indian quality award winners," International Journal of Business Excellence, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 9(1), pages 1-17.
- Wong, Chee Yew & Wong, Christina W.Y. & Boon-itt, Sakun, 2017. "Do arcs of integration differ across industries? Methodology extension and empirical evidence from Thailand," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 183(PA), pages 223-234.
- Chow, Wing S. & Madu, Christian N. & Kuei, Chu-Hua & Lu, Min H. & Lin, Chinho & Tseng, Hojung, 2008. "Supply chain management in the US and Taiwan: An empirical study," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 665-679, October.
- Khanchanapong, Teerasak & Prajogo, Daniel & Sohal, Amrik S. & Cooper, Brian K. & Yeung, Andy C.L. & Cheng, T.C.E., 2014. "The unique and complementary effects of manufacturing technologies and lean practices on manufacturing operational performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 191-203.
- Maria Rosário Moreira & Rui Alves, 2006. "How far from Just-in-time are Portuguese firms? A survey of its progress and perception," FEP Working Papers 215, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Sausman, Christopher & Garcia, Marian & Fearne, Andrew & Felgate, Melanie & Ait el mekki, Akka & Cagatay, Selim & Soliman, Ibrahim & Thabet, Boubaker & Thabet, Chokri & Ben saïd, Mohamed & Laajimi, Ab, 2015. "From value chain analysis to global value chain analysis: fresh orange export sector in mediterranean partner countries," MPRA Paper 66472, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Radovan Savov & Juraj Cheben & Drahoslav Lancaric & Roman Serencéš, 2017. "MBNQA Approach in Quality Management Supporting Sustainable Business Performance in Agribusiness," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 19(44), pages 1-11, February.
- Marc-Arthur Diaye & Nathalie Greenan & Sanja Pekovic, 2014.
"Sharing the " Fame " of Quality Certification: Quality Supply Chain Effects Evidence
[Partager la « réputation » de la certification qualité : l’identification d’un effet de chaîne d’appr," Post-Print halshs-01362467, HAL.
- Visani, Franco & Barbieri, Paolo & Di Lascio, F. Marta L. & Raffoni, Anna & Vigo, Daniele, 2016. "Supplier’s total cost of ownership evaluation: a data envelopment analysis approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 141-154.
- Amer RAJPUT & Abdul Hamid ABU BAKAR, 2011. "A Reprise Of Supply Chain Management In Consanguinity To The Industry Of Textile," Management and Marketing Journal, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 0(2), pages 225-236, November.
More about this item
KeywordsJust in time Quality management Supply chain management Empirical research;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:33:y:2005:i:2:p:153-162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.