Stakeholders’ Influence and Contribution to Social Standards Development: The Case of Multiple Stakeholder Approach to ISO 26000 Development
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Neumayer, Eric & Perkins, Richard, 2005. "Uneven geographies of organizational practice: explaining the cross-national transfer and diffusion of ISO 9000," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 16271, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Frédérique Déjean & Jean-Pascal Gond & Bernard Leca, 2004. "Measuring the unmeasured : An institutional entrepreneur strategy in an emerging industry," Post-Print halshs-00151270, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1478 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richardson, Alan J., 2009. "Regulatory networks for accounting and auditing standards: A social network analysis of Canadian and international standard-setting," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 571-588, July.
- Charles J. Corbett & María J. Montes-Sancho & David A. Kirsch, 2005. "The Financial Impact of ISO 9000 Certification in the United States: An Empirical Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(7), pages 1046-1059, July.
- Perry James & Nöelke Andreas, 2005. "International Accounting Standard Setting: A Network Approach," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 7(3), pages 1-34, December.
- Perry, James & Nöelke, Andreas, 2005. "International Accounting Standard Setting: A Network Approach," Business and Politics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(03), pages 1-32, December.
- Castka, Pavel & Balzarova, Michaela A., 2008. "ISO 26000 and supply chains--On the diffusion of the social responsibility standard," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 274-286, February.
- Castka, Pavel & Balzarova, Michaela A., 2008. "The impact of ISO 9000 and ISO 14000 on standardisation of social responsibility--an inside perspective," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 74-87, May.
- Finnemore, Martha, 1996. "Norms, culture, and world politics: insights from sociology's institutionalism," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 50(02), pages 325-347, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Saskia Crucke & Adelien Decramer, 2016. "The Development of a Measurement Instrument for the Organizational Performance of Social Enterprises," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(2), pages 1-30, February.
- Isaksson, Lars E. & Woodside, Arch G., 2016. "Modeling firm heterogeneity in corporate social performance and financial performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 3285-3314.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:145:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2880-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhu, Qinghua & Liu, Junjun & Lai, Kee-hung, 2016. "Corporate social responsibility practices and performance improvement among Chinese national state-owned enterprises," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 171(P3), pages 417-426.
- Pavel Castka & Charles J. Corbett, 2016. "Governance of Eco-Labels: Expert Opinion and Media Coverage," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 309-326.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:2:p:161:d:63634 is not listed on IDEAS
- Castka, Pavel & Prajogo, Daniel & Sohal, Amrik & Yeung, Andy C.L., 2015. "Understanding firms׳ selection of their ISO 9000 third-party certifiers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 125-133.
More about this item
KeywordsProduction and evolution of standards; Social responsibility; Environmental responsibility; ISO 26000; Stakeholders;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:111:y:2012:i:2:p:265-279. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .