Les acteurs de la normalisation comptable internationale : une communauté épistémique ?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rouba Chantiri-Chaudemanche, 2009. "Organismes de normalisation," Post-Print halshs-00678807, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/13775 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:20:y:2009:i:4:p:448-468 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bernard Colasse, 2009. "La normalisation comptable internationale face à la crise," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 95(2), pages 387-399.
- Haas, Peter M., 1992. "Introduction: epistemic communities and international policy coordination," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 46(1), pages 1-35, January.
- Kristina T. HallstrÃ¶m, 2004. "Organizing International Standardization," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 3180, April.
- Richardson, Alan J., 2009. "Regulatory networks for accounting and auditing standards: A social network analysis of Canadian and international standard-setting," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 571-588, July.
- Ball, Ray & Kothari, S. P. & Robin, Ashok, 2000. "Corrigendum to "The effect of international institutional factors on properties of accounting earnings"; [Journal of Accounting and Economics 29 (2000) 1-51]," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 241-241, October.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/736 is not listed on IDEAS
- Covaleski, Mark A. & Dirsmith, Mark W. & Rittenberg, Larry, 2003. "Jurisdictional disputes over professional work: the institutionalization of the global knowledge expert," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 323-355, May.
- Bedard, Jean, 1989. "Expertise in auditing: Myth or reality?," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 14(1-2), pages 113-131, January.
- Perry James & Nöelke Andreas, 2005. "International Accounting Standard Setting: A Network Approach," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 7(3), pages 1-34, December.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/428 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/7516 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/8901 is not listed on IDEAS
- Power, Michael, 1997. "Expertise and the construction of relevance: Accountants and environmental audit," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 123-146, February.
- Stuart Turley, 1992. "Developments in the structure of financial reporting regulation in the United Kingdom," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 105-122.
- Abbott, Kenneth W. & Snidal, Duncan, 2000. "Hard and Soft Law in International Governance," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 54(3), pages 421-456, July.
- Peter Standish, 2003. "Evaluating National Capacity for Direct Participation in International Accounting Harmonization: France as a Test Case," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 39(2), pages 186-210, June.
- Perry, James & NÃ¶elke, Andreas, 2005. "International Accounting Standard Setting: A Network Approach," Business and Politics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(3), pages 1-32, December.
- Ruggie, John Gerard, 1975. "International responses to technology: Concepts and trends," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(3), pages 557-583, July.
- Sebenius, James K., 1992. "Challenging conventional explanations of international cooperation: negotiation analysis and the case of epistemic communities," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 46(1), pages 323-365, January.
More about this item
KeywordsAccounting standard-setting; Epistemic community; Normalisation comptable; IASB; Experts; Communauté épistémique;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:halshs-00678806. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.