Developments in the structure of financial reporting regulation in the United Kingdom
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Axel Haller, 2002. "Financial accounting developments in the European Union: past events and future prospects," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 153-190.
- Rouba Chantiri-Chaudemanche & Anouar Kahloul, 2011. "Les acteurs de la normalisation comptable internationale : une communauté épistémique ?," Working Papers halshs-00678806, HAL.
- Gerard McHugh & Billy Stamp, 1992. "Financial reporting in Ireland," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 427-436.
- Rouba Chantiri-Chaudemanche & Anouar Kahloul, 2010. "Les Acteurs De La Normalisation Comptable Internationale: Une Communaute Epistemique ?," Post-Print hal-00479522, HAL.
- K. Peasnell & P. Pope & S. Young, 2001. "The characteristics of firms subject to adverse rulings by the Financial Reporting Review Panel," Accounting and Business Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(4), pages 291-311.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:euract:v:1:y:1992:i:1:p:105-122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REAR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.