Les Acteurs De La Normalisation Comptable Internationale: Une Communaute Epistemique ?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/13775 is not listed on IDEAS
- Haas, Peter M., 1992. "Introduction: epistemic communities and international policy coordination," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 46(01), pages 1-35, December.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/428 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/7516 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stuart Turley, 1992. "Developments in the structure of financial reporting regulation in the United Kingdom," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 105-122.
- Peter Standish, 2003. "Evaluating National Capacity for Direct Participation in International Accounting Harmonization: France as a Test Case," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 39(2), pages 186-210.
- Ruggie, John Gerard, 1975. "International responses to technology: Concepts and trends," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(03), pages 557-583, June.
More about this item
KeywordsAccounting standard-setting; Epistemic community.; Normalisation comptable; IASB; Experts; Communauté épistémique.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00479522. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .