International responses to technology: Concepts and trends
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rouba Chantiri-Chaudemanche & Anouar Kahloul, 2011. "Les acteurs de la normalisation comptable internationale : une communauté épistémique ?," Working Papers halshs-00678806, HAL.
- Nancy Birdsall, Christian Meyer, Alexis Sowa, 2013. "Global Markets, Global Citizens, and Global Governance in the 21st Century," Working Papers 329, Center for Global Development.
- Nathan Jensen, 2007.
"International institutions and market expectations: Stock price responses to the WTO ruling on the 2002 U.S. steel tariffs,"
The Review of International Organizations,
Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 261-280, September.
- Nathan M Jensen, 2005. "International Institutions and Market Expectations: Stock Price Responses to the WTO Ruling on the 2002 U.S. Steel Tariffs," International Trade 0512008, EconWPA.
- Eichengreen, Barry, 1987.
"Hegemonic Stability Theories of the International Monetary System,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
193, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Barry Eichengreen, 1987. "Hegemonic Stability Theories of the International Monetary System," NBER Working Papers 2193, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Julius T. Mugwagwa, 2013. "Revealing the footprint: Supranational organizations and transnational governance of biotechnology in southern Africa," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(1), pages 135-148, March.
- A. Marx & E. Bécault & J. Wouters, 2012. "Private Standards in Forestry. Assessing the Legitimacy and Effectiveness of the Forest Stewardship Council," Chapters,in: Private Standards and Global Governance, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Chan, Melissa & Jones, Charles A. & Kempener, Ruud & Diaz Anadon, Laura & Logar, Nathaniel James & Narayanamurti, Venkatesh & Bunn, Matthew G. & Chan, Gabriel Angelo & Lee, Audrey, 2011. "Transforming U.S. Energy Innovation," Scholarly Articles 10594301, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- ., 2011. "Introduction to the Handbook of Regional Innovation and Growth," Chapters,in: Handbook of Regional Innovation and Growth, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Fikresus Amahazion, 2016. "Epistemic Communities, Human Rights, and the Global Diffusion of Legislation against the Organ Trade," Social Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(4), pages 1-31, October.
- repec:spr:scient:v:85:y:2010:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-010-0226-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pierre Berthaud & Tancrède Voituriez, 2013. "BASIC effect on global climate governance. Power changes and regime shifts," Post-Print halshs-00868468, HAL.
- Julia Schünemann, 2006. "Cooperación Interregional e Interregionalismo: Una Aproximación Socialconstructivista," Working Papers del Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales 0605, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales.
- Singer, Benjamin & Giessen, Lukas, 2017. "Towards a donut regime? Domestic actors, climatization, and the hollowing-out of the international forests regime in the Anthropocene," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 69-79.
- repec:eee:injoed:v:53:y:2017:i:c:p:1-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ucm:wpaper:05-06 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ruggie, John Gerard, 2004. "Reconstituting the Global Public Domain: Issues, Actors and Practices," Working Paper Series rwp04-031, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Assen Slim, 2015. "L’aide européenne (1989-2020) aux PECO sous le prisme de l’économie politique internationale (EPI)," Post-Print hal-01271881, HAL.
- Yi-hung Chiou, 2010. "A Two-level-games Analysis of AFTA Agreements: What Caused ASEAN States to Move towards Economic Integration?," Journal of Current Southeast Asian Affairs, Institute of Asian Studies, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies, Hamburg, vol. 29(1), pages 5-49.
- Rouba Chantiri-Chaudemanche & Anouar Kahloul, 2010. "Les Acteurs De La Normalisation Comptable Internationale: Une Communaute Epistemique ?," Post-Print hal-00479522, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:intorg:v:29:y:1975:i:03:p:557-583_03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_INO .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.