Revealing the footprint: Supranational organizations and transnational governance of biotechnology in southern Africa
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bennett, Colin J., 1991. "What Is Policy Convergence and What Causes It?," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(2), pages 215-233, April.
- Genschel, Philipp & Plümper, Thomas, 1997. "Regulatory competition and international cooperation," MPIfG Working Paper 97/4, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Theodoros Papaioannou & Howard Rush & John Bessant, 2006. "Benchmarking as a policy-making tool: From the private to the public sector," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(2), pages 91-102, March.
- Shams, Rasul, 2005. "The Drive to Economic Integration in Africa," HWWA Discussion Papers 316, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Schneider, Anne & Ingram, Helen, 1988. "Systematically Pinching Ideas: A Comparative Approach to Policy Design," Journal of Public Policy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(1), pages 61-80, January.
- Jordan, Grant & Halpin, Darren, 2006. "The Political Costs of Policy Coherence: Constructing a Rural Policy for Scotland," Journal of Public Policy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(1), pages 21-41, May.
- John Young, 2005. "Research, policy and practice: why developing countries are different," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(6), pages 727-734.
- Birner, Regina & Linacre, Nicholas, 2008. "Regional biotechnology regulations: Design options and implications for good governance," IFPRI discussion papers 753, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ruggie, John Gerard, 1975. "International responses to technology: Concepts and trends," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(3), pages 557-583, July.
- Paarlberg, Robert L., 2000. "Governing the GM crop revolution: policy choices for developing countries," 2020 vision discussion papers 33, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Gourevitch, Peter, 1978. "The second image reversed: the international sources of domestic politics," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 32(4), pages 881-912, October.
- Rose, Richard, 1991. "What is Lesson-Drawing?," Journal of Public Policy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(1), pages 3-30, January.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Conzelmann, Thomas, 1998. "Europeanisation of Regional Development Policies? Linking the Multi-Level Governance Approach with Theories of Policy Learning and Policy Change," European Integration online Papers (EIoP), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 2, June.
- Warren, Peter, 2017. "Transferability of demand-side policies between countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 757-766.
- Sharon Werning Rivera, 2004. "Elites and the Diffusion of Foreign Models in Russia," Political Studies, Political Studies Association, vol. 52(1), pages 43-62, March.
- Alistair Cole & Jean-Baptiste Harguindéguy & Ian Stafford & Romain Pasquier & Christian de Visscher, 2015. "States of Convergence in Territorial Governance," Publius: The Journal of Federalism, Oxford University Press, vol. 45(2), pages 297-321.
- De Groote, Hugo & Overholt, William & Ouma, James Okuro & Mugo, Stephen, 2003. "Assessing The Potential Impact Of Bt Maize In Kenya Using A Gis Based Model," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25854, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Nathan Jensen, 2007.
"International institutions and market expectations: Stock price responses to the WTO ruling on the 2002 U.S. steel tariffs,"
The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 261-280, September.
- Nathan M Jensen, 2005. "International Institutions and Market Expectations: Stock Price Responses to the WTO Ruling on the 2002 U.S. Steel Tariffs," International Trade 0512008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- May-Britt Stumbaum, 2015. "The diffusion of norms in security-related fields: views from China, India and the EU," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 331-347, September.
- Sosay, Gül & Zenginobuz, Unal, 2005.
"Independent regulatory agencies in emerging economies,"
380, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gul Sosay & Unal Zenginobuz, 2005. "Independent Regulatory Agencies in Emerging Economies," Working Papers 2005/10, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Vairo, Daniela & Haring, Anna Maria & Dabbert, Stephan & Zanoli, Raffaele, 2006. "Policies supporting organic food and farming in the EU: assessment and development by stakeholders in 11 European countries," 98th Seminar, June 29-July 2, 2006, Chania, Crete, Greece 10109, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jean-Philippe Bonardi & Santiago Urbiztondo & Bertrand V. Quelin, 2009.
"The political economy of international regulatory convergence in public utilities,"
International Journal of Management and Network Economics, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(2), pages 232-256.
- Bonardi, Jean-Philippe & Urbiztondo, Santiago & Quelin, Bertrand, 2008. "The political economy of international regulatory convergence in public utilities," MPRA Paper 14435, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bertrand Quélin & Jean-Philippe Bonardi & Santiago Urbiztondo, 2009. "The political economy of international regulatory convergence in public utilities," Post-Print hal-00491668, HAL.
- Assen Slim, 2015. "L’aide européenne (1989-2020) aux PECO sous le prisme de l’économie politique internationale (EPI)," Post-Print hal-01271881, HAL.
- Van Vliet, Olaf & Kaeding, Michael, 2007. "Globalisation, European Integration and Social Protection – Patterns of Change or Continuity?," MPRA Paper 20808, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nikitas Konstantinidis & Konstantinos Matakos & Hande Mutlu-Eren, 2019. "“Take back control”? The effects of supranational integration on party-system polarization," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 297-333, June.
- Strunz, Sebastian & Gawel, Erik & Lehmann, Paul & Söderholm, Patrik, 2015. "Policy convergence: A conceptual framework based on lessons from renewable energy policies in the EU," UFZ Discussion Papers 14/2015, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Jasper Krommendijk, 2015. "The domestic effectiveness of international human rights monitoring in established democracies. The case of the UN human rights treaty bodies," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 489-512, December.
- Catherine Ragasa & Suresh Babu & John Ulimwengu, 2014. "Institutional reforms and agricultural policy process: lessons from Democratic Republic of Congo," Agricultural and Food Economics, Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 2(1), pages 1-21, December.
- Aberman, Noora-Lisa & Schiffer, Eva & Johnson, Michael & Oboh, Victor, 2010. "Mapping the policy process in Nigeria," IFPRI discussion papers 1000, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Marsden, Greg & Stead, Dominic, 2011. "Policy transfer and learning in the field of transport: A review of concepts and evidence," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 492-500, May.
- Libman, Alexander & Vinokurov, Evgeny, 2016. "Региональные Организации: Типы И Логика Развития [Regional Organizations: Typology and Development Paths]," MPRA Paper 79383, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rennings, Klaus & Beise, Marian, 2003. "Lead Markets of Environmental Innovations: A Framework for Innovation and Environmental Economics," ZEW Discussion Papers 03-01, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:rgscpp:v:5:y:2013:i:1:p:135-148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1757-7802 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.