EDB Eurasian Integration Yearbook 2009
The EDB Eurasian Integration Yearbook publishes papers, reports, and information materials addressing wide spectrum of pertinent issues of regional integration, in particular its economic and institutional aspects, the theories of regional integration, and relevant integrational experience.
|Date of creation:||Jul 2009|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Grafe, Regina & Irigoin, Maria Alejandra, 2006.
"The Spanish Empire and its legacy: fiscal redistribution and political conflict in colonial and post-colonial Spanish America,"
Journal of Global History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(02), pages 241-267, July.
- Regina Grafe & Maria Alejandra Irigoin, 2006. "The Spanish Empire and its legacy: fiscal re-distribution and political conflict in colonial and post-colonial Spanish America," Economic History Working Papers 22467, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Marc J. Melitz & Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano, 2005.
"Market Size, Trade, and Productivity,"
NBER Working Papers
11393, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ottaviano, Gianmarco & Melitz, Marc, 2008. "Market Size, Trade, and Productivity," Scholarly Articles 3229096, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Marc J. Melitz & Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano, 2005. "Market Size, Trade, and Productivity," Development Working Papers 201, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Carol H. Shiue & Wolfgang Keller, 2004.
"Markets in China and Europe on the Eve of the Industrial Revolution,"
NBER Working Papers
10778, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carol H. Shiue & Wolfgang Keller, 2007. "Markets in China and Europe on the Eve of the Industrial Revolution," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 97(4), pages 1189-1216, September.
- Keller, Wolfgang & Shiue, Carol Hua, 2004. "Markets in China and Europe on the Eve of the Industrial Revolution," CEPR Discussion Papers 4420, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Peter Temin, 2001. "A Market Economy in the Early Roman Empire," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _039, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- George Grantham, 2006. "Prehistoric Origins Of European Economic Integration," Departmental Working Papers 2006-28, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Harvey W. Armstrong & Robert Read, 1998.
"Trade and Growth in Small States: The Impact of Global Trade Liberalisation,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(4), pages 563-585, 06.
- R A Read & H W Armstrong, 1998. "Trade and growth in small states: the impact of global trade liberalisation," Working Papers 539452, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- H W Armstrong & R Read, . "Trade and Growth in Small States: The Impact of Global Trade Liberalisation," Working Papers ec5/98, Department of Economics, University of Lancaster.
- Martin Mcguire, 2002. "Property distribution and configurations of sovereign states: A rational economic model," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 251-270.
- Shams, Rasul, 2005. "The Drive to Economic Integration in Africa," HWWA Discussion Papers 316, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Andriamananjara, Soamiely & Schiff, Maurice, 2001. "Regional Cooperation among Microstates," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(1), pages 42-51, February.
- Briguglio, Lino, 1995. "Small island developing states and their economic vulnerabilities," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(9), pages 1615-1632, September.
- Vamvakidis, Athanasios, 1998. "Regional Integration and Economic Growth," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 12(2), pages 251-70, May.
- Luca Brandi, 2004. "The Economy of Small States," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 94(6), pages 145-173, November-.
- Jörg Horn, 2004. "Asymmetric federalism: Are federated micro-regions viable?," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 2(4), pages 573-587, January.
- Metzer, Jacob, 1974. "Railroad Development and Market Integration: The Case of Tsarist Russia," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 34(03), pages 529-550, September.
- Perkins, Dwight H. & Syrquin, Moshe, 1989. "Large countries: The influence of size," Handbook of Development Economics, in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 32, pages 1691-1753 Elsevier.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:20917. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.