The Implications of Increasing Globalization and Regionalism for the Economic Growth of Small Island States
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dollar, David & Kraay, Aart, 2002.
"Growth Is Good for the Poor,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 195-225, September.
- Dollar, David & Kraay, Aart, 2001. "Growth is good for the poor," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2587, The World Bank.
- Harvey W. Armstrong & Robert Read, 1998. "Trade and Growth in Small States: The Impact of Global Trade Liberalisation," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(4), pages 563-585, 06.
- H W Armstrong & R Read, "undated". "Trade and Growth in Small States: The Impact of Global Trade Liberalisation," Working Papers ec5/98, Department of Economics, University of Lancaster.
- R A Read & H W Armstrong, 1998. "Trade and growth in small states: the impact of global trade liberalisation," Working Papers 539452, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Dommen, Edward, 1980. "Some distinguishing characteristics of island states," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 8(12), pages 931-943, December.
- Easterly, William & Kraay, Aart, 2000. "Small States, Small Problems? Income, Growth, and Volatility in Small States," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(11), pages 2013-2027, November.
- Bertram, Geoffrey, 1986. ""Sustainable development" in Pacific micro-economies," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 14(7), pages 809-822, July.
- Edwards, Sebastian, 1998. "Openness, Productivity and Growth: What Do We Really Know?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(447), pages 383-398, March.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1997. "Openness, Productivity and Growth: What Do We Really Know?," NBER Working Papers 5978, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Armstrong, Harvey & Read, Robert, 1995. "Western European micro-states and EU autonomous regions: The advantages of size and sovereignty," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(7), pages 1229-1245, July.
- Read, Robert, 2001. "Growth, Economic Development and Structural Transition in Small Vulnerable States," WIDER Working Paper Series 059, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Armstrong, H. & De Kervenoael, R. J. & Li, X. & Read, R., 1998. "A comparison of the economic performance of different micro-states, and between micro-states and larger countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 639-656, April.
- H Armstrong, R de Kervenoael, Xiao-Ming Li and R Read, "undated". "A Comparision of the economic performance of different micro-states and between micro-states and larger countries," Working Papers ec9/97, Department of Economics, University of Lancaster.
- repec:lan:wpaper:898 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:lan:wpaper:899 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:lan:wpaper:541200 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hampton, Mark P. & Christensen, John, 2002. "Offshore Pariahs? Small Island Economies, Tax Havens, and the Re-configuration of Global Finance," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(9), pages 1657-1673, September.
- Harvey W. Armstrong & Robert Read, 2002. "The phantom of liberty?: economic growth and the vulnerability of small states," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(4), pages 435-458.
- Edwards, Sebastian, 1993. "Openness, Trade Liberalization, and Growth in Developing Countries," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 31(3), pages 1358-1393, September.
- Barro, Robert J, 2000. "Inequality and Growth in a Panel of Countries," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 5-32, March.
- Briguglio, Lino, 1995. "Small island developing states and their economic vulnerabilities," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(9), pages 1615-1632, September.
- Armstrong, H W & Read, R, 2000. "Comparing the Economic Performance of Dependent Territories and Sovereign Microstates," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 48(2), pages 285-306, January.
- Selwyn, Percy, 1980. "Smallness and islandness," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 8(12), pages 945-951, December.
- Srinivasan, T N, 1986. "The Costs and Benefits of Being a Small, Remote, Island, Landlocked, or Ministate Economy," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 1(2), pages 205-218, July. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)