Growth, Economic Development and Structural Transition in Small Vulnerable States
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2001|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Katajanokanlaituri 6B, 00160 Helsinki|
Web page: http://www.wider.unu.edu/
More information through EDIRC
- Stephen Pilgrim & Sunday Iyare, 2008. "Foreign direct investment (FDI) and the global food crisis. A study of the Windward Islands' agricultural sector," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(59), pages 1-15.
- Craigwell, Roland C & Thomas, Chrystal, 2010. "Revisiting the effect of country size on taxation in developing countries," MPRA Paper 33470, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brito, João Antonio, 2015. "Environmental Vulnerability and Economic Growth: Small States vs Large States," MPRA Paper 65694, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabiola Gil & Tomaz Dentinho, 2011. "Values and attitudes of entrepreneurs in Sao Tome and Principe: A study based on Q Methodology," ERSA conference papers ersa10p93, European Regional Science Association.
- Read, Robert, 2004. "The Implications of Increasing Globalization and Regionalism for the Economic Growth of Small Island States," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 365-378, February.
- Anton Gerunov, 2014.
"Openness and Growth : An Empirical Investigation on a Panel of Countries over the Period 1999–2009,"
Yearbook of St Kliment Ohridski University of Sofia, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration,
St Kliment Ohridski University of Sofia, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 12(1), pages 107-125, March.
- Gerunov, Anton, 2014. "Openness and Growth: An Empirical Investigation on a Panel of Countries over the Period 1999-2009," MPRA Paper 68796, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dunn, Leslie, 2011. "The Impact of Political Dependence on Small Island Jurisdictions," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 2132-2146.
- Eloi Laurent, 2008. "Economic consequences of the size of nations, 50 years on," Working Papers hal-00972823, HAL.
- Eloi Laurent, 2008. "Economic consequences of the size of nations, 50 years on," Sciences Po publications 2008-26, Sciences Po.
- Ahlfeld, Sebastian & Hemmer, Hans-Rimbert, 2006. "Der Beitrag der Geography vs. Institutions-Debatte zur Erklärung von Good oder Bad Governance," Discussion Papers in Development Economics 35, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Institute for Development Economics.
- Fen-May Liou & Cherng G. Ding, 2004. "Positioning the non-least-developed developing countries based on vulnerability-related indicators," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(6), pages 751-767.
- Gomes, Charmaine, 2014. "The case of Small Island Developing States of the Caribbean: the challenge of building resilience," Sede Subregional de la CEPAL para el Caribe (Estudios e Investigaciones) 38366, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Brito, João Antonio, 2015. "Social Cohesion and Economic Growth: Small States vs Large States," MPRA Paper 66118, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luca Brandi, 2004. "The Economy of Small States," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 94(6), pages 145-173, November-.
- Liam Campling & Michel Rosalie, 2006. "Sustaining social development in a small island developing state? The case of Seychelles," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(2), pages 115-125.
- Liou, F. M. & Ding, C. G., 2002. "Subgrouping Small States Based on Socioeconomic Characteristics," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 1289-1306, July.
- Guncavdi, Oner & Kucukcifci, Suat, 2008. "Economic Growth under Embargoes in North Cyprus: An Input-Output Analysis," MPRA Paper 9621, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brito, João Antonio, 2015. "Defining Country Size: A Descriptive Analysis of Small and Large States," MPRA Paper 66149, University Library of Munich, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:dp2001-59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed