Economic Growth under Embargoes in North Cyprus: An Input-Output Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Read, Robert, 2001. "Growth, Economic Development and Structural Transition in Small Vulnerable States," WIDER Working Paper Series 059, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Guncavdi Oner & Kucukcifci Suat, 2005. "Financial Reforms and the Decomposition of Economic Growth: An Investigation of the Changing Role of the Financial Sector in Turkey," Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 61-84, April.
More about this item
- F51 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Conflicts; Negotiations; Sanctions
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- F19 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:9621. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .