Regulatory competition and international cooperation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Litan & William Isaac & William Taylor, 1994. "Financial Regulation," NBER Chapters,in: American Economic Policy in the 1980s, pages 519-572 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ghosh, Saibal & Das, Abhiman, 2005. "Market Discipline, Capital Adequacy and Bank Behaviour: Theory and Indian Evidence," MPRA Paper 17398, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Libman, Alexander Mikhailovich, 2009.
"Эндогенные Границы И Распределение Власти В Федерациях И Международных Сообществах
[ENDOGENOUS BOUNDARIES AND DISTRIBUTION OF POWER In the Federation]," MPRA Paper 16473, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jürgen Neyer, 2010. "Justice, Not Democracy: Legitimacy in the European Union," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48, pages 903-921, September.
- Lukas Hakelberg, 2014. "The Power Politics of International Tax Cooperation. Why Luxembourg and Austria accepted automatic exchange of information on foreign account holders’ interest income," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers p0375, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- K. Mccarthy & F. van Doorn & B. Unger, 2008. "Globalisation, Tax Competition and the Harmonisation of Corporate Tax Rates in Europe: A Case of Killing the Patient to Cure the Disease?," Working Papers 08-13, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Marianne Ojo, 2011.
"Co-operative and competitive enforced self regulation: The role of governments, private actors and banks in corporate responsibility,"
Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 19(2), pages 139-155, May.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2010. "Co-operative and competitive enforced self regulation: the role of governments, private actors and banks in corporate responsibility," MPRA Paper 22918, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Neumayer, Eric & de Soysa, Indra, 2011.
"Globalization and the Empowerment of Women: An Analysis of Spatial Dependence via Trade and Foreign Direct Investment,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 1065-1075, July.
- Neumayer, Eric & De Soysa, Indra, 2011. "Globalization and the empowerment of women: an analysis of spatial dependence via trade and foreign direct investment," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 30792, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Genschel, Philipp, 1998. "Markt und Staat in Europa," MPIfG Working Paper 98/1, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Eric Neumayer & Thomas Plümper, 2010. "Making spatial analysis operational: Commands for generating spatial-effect variables in monadic and dyadic data," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 10(4), pages 585-605, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:mpifgw:p0013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mpigfde.html .