Expertise in auditing: Myth or reality?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Holm, Claus & Zaman, Mahbub, 2012. "Regulating audit quality: Restoring trust and legitimacy," Accounting forum, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 51-61.
- Rémi Jardat & Jérôme Méric & Flora Sfez, 2018. "Understanding expert practices in order to control expert activities: The case of trading," Post-Print hal-01692242, HAL.
- Christine Noël Le maitre & Cathy Krohmer, 2010. "L’éthique est-elle (vraiment) une compétence clef des auditeurs légaux?," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 13(4), pages 75-100., December.
- Rouba Chantiri-Chaudemanche & Anouar Kahloul, 2011. "Les acteurs de la normalisation comptable internationale : une communauté épistémique ?," Working Papers halshs-00678806, HAL.
- Thierry Bergès, 2002. "Les Nouvelles Technologies De L'Information Et De La Communication : Un Nouveau Paradigme Technologique Pour Les Auditeurs Financiers ?," Post-Print halshs-00584435, HAL.
- Namrata Malhotra & Timothy Morris, 2009. "Heterogeneity in Professional Service Firms," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(6), pages 895-922, September.
- Carmen B. RÃos-Figueroa & Rogelio J. Cardona, 2013. "Does Experience Affect Auditorsâ€™ Professional Judgment? Evidence From Puerto Rico," Accounting & Taxation, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 5(2), pages 13-32.
- Kevin J. Boudreau & Eva C. Guinan & Karim R. Lakhani & Christoph Riedl, 2016. "Looking Across and Looking Beyond the Knowledge Frontier: Intellectual Distance, Novelty, and Resource Allocation in Science," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 62(10), pages 2765-2783, October.
- Alissa, Walid & Capkun, Vedran & Jeanjean, Thomas & Suca, Nadja, 2014.
"An empirical investigation of the impact of audit and auditor characteristics on auditor performance,"
Accounting, Organizations and Society,
Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 495-510.
- Walid Alissa & Vedran Capkun & Thomas Jeanjean & Nadja Suca, 2014. "An empirical investigation of the impact of audit and auditor characteristics on auditor performance," Post-Print hal-01147193, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:aosoci:v:14:y:1989:i:1-2:p:113-131. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.