Les Nouvelles Technologies De L'Information Et De La Communication : Un Nouveau Paradigme Technologique Pour Les Auditeurs Financiers ?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-François Casta & Alain Mikol, 1999. "Vingt ans d'audit : de la révision des comptes aux activités multiservices," Comptabilité - Contrôle - Audit, Association francophone de comptabilité, vol. 5(3), pages 107-121.
- Dirsmith, Mark W. & Haskins, Mark E., 1991. "Inherent risk assessment and audit firm technology: A contrast in world theories," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 61-90.
- Bedard, Jean, 1989. "Expertise in auditing: Myth or reality?," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 14(1-2), pages 113-131, January.
- Libby, Robert & Trotman, Ken T., 1993. "The review process as a control for differential recall of evidence in auditor judgments," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 559-574, August.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1863 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsaudit; audit financier; technologies de l'information; technologie d'audit;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00584435. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.