E-Commerce Audit Judgment Expertise: Does Expertise in System Change Management and Information Technology Auditing Mediate E-Commerce Audit Judgment Expertise?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shanteau, James, 1992. "Competence in experts: The role of task characteristics," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 252-266, November.
- Bonner, S. E. & Libby, R. & Nelson, M. W., 1997. "Audit category knowledge as a precondition to learning from experience," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 387-410, July.
- Libby, Robert & Luft, Joan, 1993. "Determinants of judgment performance in accounting settings: Ability, knowledge, motivation, and environment," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 425-450, July.
- Austen, Lizabeth A. & Eilifsen, Aasmund & Messier Jr., William F., 2004. "Auditor Detected Misstatements and the Effect of Information Technology," Discussion Papers 2004/1, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-03-52 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sojung Lucia Kim & Thompson S.H. Teo & Anol Bhattacherjee & Kichan Nam, 0. "IS auditor characteristics, audit process variables, and IS audit satisfaction: An empirical study in South Korea," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-15.
- repec:spr:infosf:v:19:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10796-015-9612-z is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsE-commerce Audit Judgment; IT Audit; Structural Equations Modeling;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:infoec:v:14:y:2010:i:1:p:5-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Pocatilu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.