Audit category knowledge as a precondition to learning from experience
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Libby, Robert & Luft, Joan, 1993. "Determinants of judgment performance in accounting settings: Ability, knowledge, motivation, and environment," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 425-450, July.
- repec:bla:joares:v:23:y:1985:i:2:p:648-667 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:23:y:1985:i:2:p:513-526 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:28:y:1990:i:2:p:348-367 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jagdish PATHAK & Mary LIND & Mohammad ABDOLMOHAMMADI, 2010. "E-Commerce Audit Judgment Expertise: Does Expertise in System Change Management and Information Technology Auditing Mediate E-Commerce Audit Judgment Expertise?," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(1), pages 5-20.
- Brocheler, Vera & Maijoor, Steven & van Witteloostuijn, Arjen, 2004. "Auditor human capital and audit firm survival: The Dutch audit industry in 1930-1992," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 627-646, October.
- Cardinaels, Eddy, 2008. "The interplay between cost accounting knowledge and presentation formats in cost-based decision-making," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 582-602, August.
- Kopp, Lori S. & O'Donnell, Ed, 2005. "The influence of a business-process focus on category knowledge and internal control evaluation," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 423-434, July.
- Solomon, Ira & Trotman, Ken T., 2003. "Experimental judgment and decision research in auditing: the first 25 years of AOS," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 395-412, May.
- repec:eee:accfor:v:35:y:2011:i:1:p:61-72 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ijoais:v:26:y:2017:i:c:p:46-67 is not listed on IDEAS
- Borthick, A. Faye & Curtis, Mary B. & Sriram, Ram S., 2006. "Accelerating the acquisition of knowledge structure to improve performance in internal control reviews," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 31(4-5), pages 323-342.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:aosoci:v:22:y:1997:i:5:p:387-410. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.