Accelerating the acquisition of knowledge structure to improve performance in internal control reviews
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kopp, Lori S. & O'Donnell, Ed, 2005. "The influence of a business-process focus on category knowledge and internal control evaluation," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 423-434, July.
- Bonner, S. E. & Libby, R. & Nelson, M. W., 1997. "Audit category knowledge as a precondition to learning from experience," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 387-410, July.
- Libby, Robert & Luft, Joan, 1993. "Determinants of judgment performance in accounting settings: Ability, knowledge, motivation, and environment," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 425-450, July.
- Asare, Stephen K. & Wright, Arnold, 1995. "Normative and Substantive Expertise in Multiple Hypotheses Evaluation," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 171-184, November.
- Kozlowski, Steve W. J. & Gully, Stanley M. & Brown, Kenneth G. & Salas, Eduardo & Smith, Eleanor M. & Nason, Earl R., 2001. "Effects of Training Goals and Goal Orientation Traits on Multidimensional Training Outcomes and Performance Adaptability," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 1-31, May.
- Waller, William S. & Felix, William Jr., 1984. "The auditor and learning from experience: Some conjectures," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 9(3-4), pages 383-406, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cianci, Anna M. & Kaplan, Steven E., 2010. "The effect of CEO reputation and explanations for poor performance on investors' judgments about the company's future performance and management," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 478-495, May.
- Noel Harding, 2010. "Understanding the structure of audit workpaper error knowledge and its relationship with workpaper review performance," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 50(3), pages 663-683.
- repec:eee:ijoais:v:26:y:2017:i:c:p:46-67 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:10:p:3382-:d:171315 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:aosoci:v:31:y:2006:i:4-5:p:323-342. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.