Ownership effects on audit-detected error characteristics: An empirical study in an emerging economy
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Firth, Michael, 1996. "The diffusion of managerial accounting procedures in the People's Republic of China and the influence of foreign partnered joint ventures," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 21(7-8), pages 629-654.
- repec:bla:joares:v:13:y:1975:i:1:p:117-132 is not listed on IDEAS
- Birnberg, Jacob G. & Snodgrass, Coral, 1988. "Culture and control: A field study," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 447-464, August.
- repec:bla:joares:v:34:y:1996:i:1:p:151-171 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:23:y:1985:i:2:p:648-667 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:28:y:1990:i:2:p:348-367 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:20:y:1982:i:1:p:103-120 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:accoun:v:33:y:1998:i:2:p:235-261. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.