Ownership effects on audit-detected error characteristics: An empirical study in an emerging economy
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Firth, Michael, 1996. "The diffusion of managerial accounting procedures in the People's Republic of China and the influence of foreign partnered joint ventures," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 21(7-8), pages 629-654.
- repec:bla:joares:v:13:y:1975:i:1:p:117-132 is not listed on IDEAS
- Birnberg, Jacob G. & Snodgrass, Coral, 1988. "Culture and control: A field study," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 447-464, August.
- repec:bla:joares:v:34:y:1996:i:1:p:151-171 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:23:y:1985:i:2:p:648-667 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:28:y:1990:i:2:p:348-367 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:20:y:1982:i:1:p:103-120 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:accoun:v:33:y:1998:i:2:p:235-261. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.