The diffusion of managerial accounting procedures in the People's Republic of China and the influence of foreign partnered joint ventures
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hu, Michael Y. & Chen, Haiyang, 1993. "Foreign ownership in Chinese joint ventures: A transaction cost analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 149-160, February.
- Bruce Kogut & Udo Zander, 1992. "Knowledge of the Firm, Combinative Capabilities, and the Replication of Technology," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 3(3), pages 383-397, August.
- Skousen, Clifford R. & Yang, Ji-Liang, 1988. "Western management accounting and the economic reforms of China," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 201-206, March.
- Kelly-Newton, Lauren, 1980. "A sociological investigation of the U.S.A. mandate for replacement cost disclosures," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 311-321, July.
- Schweikart, James A., 1986. "The relevance of managerial accounting information: A multinational analysis," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 11(6), pages 541-554, October.
- Bruce Kogut, 1991. "Joint Ventures and the Option to Expand and Acquire," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(1), pages 19-33, January.
- Ingemar Dierickx & Karel Cool, 1989. "Asset Stock Accumulation and Sustainability of Competitive Advantage," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(12), pages 1504-1511, December.
- Colin Drury & Mike Tayles, 1994. "Product costing in UK manufacturing organizations," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 443-470.
- Ingemar Dierickx & Karel Cool, 1989. "Asset Stock Accumulation and the Sustainability of Competitive Advantage: Reply," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(12), pages 1514-1514, December.
- Hussein, Mohamed Elmutassim, 1981. "The innovative process in financial accounting standards setting," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 27-37, January.
- Frederick W Schroath & Michael Y Hu & Haiyang Chen, 1993. "Country-of-origin Effects of Foreign Investments in the People's Republic of China," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 24(2), pages 277-290, June.