Quality Management System and Firm Performance in an Emerging Economy: The Case of Colombian Manufacturing Industries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David I. Levine & Michael W. Toffel, 2010.
"Quality Management and Job Quality: How the ISO 9001 Standard for Quality Management Systems Affects Employees and Employers,"
INFORMS, vol. 56(6), pages 978-996, June.
- David I. Levine & Michael W. Toffel, 2008. "Quality Management and Job Quality: How the ISO 9001 Standard for Quality Management Systems Affects Employees and Employers," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-018, Harvard Business School, revised Jan 2010.
- Levine, David I. & Toffel, Michael W., 2008. "Quality Management and Job Quality: How the ISO 9001 Standard forQuality Management Systems Affects Employees and Employers," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt4p91h717, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Attanasio, Orazio & Goldberg, Pinelopi K. & Pavcnik, Nina, 2004.
"Trade reforms and wage inequality in Colombia,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 331-366, August.
- Attanasio, Orazio & Goldberg, Pinelopi & Pavcnik, Nina, 2003. "Trade Reforms and Wage Inequality in Colombia," CEPR Discussion Papers 4023, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Orazio Attanasio & Pinelopi Goldberg & Nina Pavcnik, 2003. "Trade Reforms and Wage Inequiality in Colombia," NBER Working Papers 9830, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christian Volpe Martincus & Sebastián Castresana & Tomás Castagnino, 2010. "ISO Standards: A Certificate to Expand Exports? Firm-Level Evidence from Argentina," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(5), pages 896-912, November.
- Francisco Starke & Rangamohan V. Eunni & Nuno Manoel Martins Dias Fouto & Claudio Felisoni de Angelo, 2012. "Impact of ISO 9000 certification on firm performance: evidence from Brazil," Management Research Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 35(10), pages 974-997, September.
- Terlaak, Ann & King, Andrew A., 2006. "The effect of certification with the ISO 9000 Quality Management Standard: A signaling approach," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 60(4), pages 579-602, August.
- Charles J. Corbett & María J. Montes-Sancho & David A. Kirsch, 2005. "The Financial Impact of ISO 9000 Certification in the United States: An Empirical Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(7), pages 1046-1059, July.
- Sharma, Divesh S., 2005. "The association between ISO 9000 certification and financial performance," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 151-172.
- Manders, Basak & de Vries, Henk J. & Blind, Knut, 2016. "ISO 9001 and product innovation: A literature review and research framework," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 48, pages 41-55.
- Roberts, Mark J & Tybout, James R, 1997. "The Decision to Export in Colombia: An Empirical Model of Entry with Sunk Costs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(4), pages 545-564, September.
- J. Luis Guasch & Jean-Louis Racine & Isabel Sánchez & Makhtar Diop, 2007. "Quality Systems and Standards for a Competitive Edge," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6768, June.
- Goedhuys, Micheline & Sleuwaegen, Leo, 2016.
"International standards certification, institutional voids and exports from developing country firms,"
International Business Review,
Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 1344-1355.
- Goedhuys, Micheline & Sleuwagen, Leo, 2016. "International standards certification, institutional voids and exports from developing country firms," MERIT Working Papers 021, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
More about this item
KeywordsQuality management; Manufacturing Industries; Firm performance; Firm innovation; Labor Productivity Growth; Exports Growth; Human Capital; Wages; Management Systems; Public Policy; exports; human capital; firm performance; wages; manufacturing industries; labor productivity;
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- L15 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Information and Product Quality
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idb:brikps:8260. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Felipe Herrera Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iadbbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.