Health care: private and/or public provision
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- CREMER, Helmuth & MARCHAND, Maurice & THISSE, Jacques-François, "undated".
"Mixed oligopoly with differentiated products,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
930, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- MOTTA, Massimo, "undated".
"Sunk costs and trade liberalisation,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
989, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Cremer, Helmuth & Thisse, Jacques-François, 1993.
"Commodity Taxation in a Differentiated Oligopoly,"
IDEI Working Papers
25, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Cremer, H. & Thisse, J.-F., "undated". "Commodity taxation in a differentiated oligopoly," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1112, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- CREMER, Helmut & THISSE, Jacques-François, 1992. "Commodity taxation in a differentiated oligopoly," CORE Discussion Papers 1992035, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- McGuire, Thomas G. & Riordan, Michael H., 1995.
"Incomplete information and optimal market structure public purchases from private providers,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 125-141, January.
- Thomas G. McGuire & Michael H. Riordan, 1991. "Incomplete Information and Optimal Market Structure: Public Purchases from Private Providers," Papers 0010, Boston University - Industry Studies Programme.
- Motta, Massimo, 1994.
"International trade and investments in a vertically differentiated industry,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 179-196, June.
- Motta, M., 1991. "International trade and investments in a vertically differentiated industry," CORE Discussion Papers 1991050, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- F. Delbono & V. Denicolò & C. Scarpa, 1991. "Quality Choice in a Vertically Differentiated Mixed Duopoly," Working Papers 108, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- van de Ven, Wynand P. M. M., 1995. "Regulated competition in health care: With or without a global budget?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 786-794, April.
- K. Sridhar Moorthy, 1988. "Product and Price Competition in a Duopoly," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 7(2), pages 141-168.
- Arrow, Kenneth J & Lind, Robert C, 1970. "Uncertainty and the Evaluation of Public Investment Decisions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(3), pages 364-378, June.
- Halonen-Akatwijuka, Maija & Propper, Carol, 2008. "Competition and decentralisation in government bureaucracies," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 67(3-4), pages 903-916, September.
- Mussa, Michael & Rosen, Sherwin, 1978. "Monopoly and product quality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 301-317, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:poleco:v:16:y:2000:i:3:p:469-489. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.