International trade and investments in a vertically differentiated industry
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Motta, Massimo, 1994. "International trade and investments in a vertically differentiated industry," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 179-196, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pierre Blanchard & Carl Gaigné & Claude Mathieu, 2010. "The International Strategy of Firms: the Role of Endogenous Product Differentiation," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 10-02, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Borsos-Torstila, Julianna, . "The Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment Operations of Finnish MNCs in Transition Economies 1990-1995," ETLA A, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy, number 28.
- Keith Head & Thierry Mayer & John Ries, 2002.
"Revisiting Oligopolistic Reaction: Are Decisions on Foreign Direct Investment Strategic Complements?,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(3), pages 453-472, September.
- Keith Head & Thierry Mayer & John Ries, 2002. "Revisiting oligopolistic reaction: are decisions on foreign direct investment strategic complements?," Post-Print hal-01017589, HAL.
- Keith Head & Thierry Mayer & John Ries, 2002. "Revisiting oligopolistic reaction: are decisions on foreign direct investment strategic complements?," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/c8dmi8nm4pd, Sciences Po.
- Giorgio Barba Navaretti & Anna Falzoni & Alessandro Turrini, 2001.
"The decision to invest in a low-wage country: Evidence from Italian textiles and clothing multinationals,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(4), pages 451-470.
- Barba Navaretti, Giorgio & Falzoni, Anna M & Turrini, Alessandro Antonio, 2000. "The Decision To Invest In A Low-Wage Country: Evidence From Italian Textiles And Clothing Multinationals," CEPR Discussion Papers 2395, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Head, K. & Mayer, T. & Ries, J., 2000.
"Revisiting Oligopolistic Reaction : Are FDI Decisions Strategic Complements?,"
Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications
2000.49, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Head, Keith & Mayer, Thierry & Ries, John, 2002. "Revisiting Oligopolistic Reaction: Are FDI Decisions Strategic Complements?," CEPR Discussion Papers 3327, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Keith Head & Thierry Mayer & John Ries, 2002. "Revisiting Oligopolistic Reaction : Are FDI Decisions Strategic Complements," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00267447, HAL.
- Head, K. & Mayer, T. & Ries, J., 2001. "Revisiting Oligopolistic Reaction: Are FDI Decisions Strategic Complements," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 2001.49, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Brander, James A. & Spencer, Barbara J., 2015.
"Intra-industry trade with Bertrand and Cournot oligopoly: The role of endogenous horizontal product differentiation,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 157-165.
- James A. Brander & Barbara J. Spencer, 2015. "Intra-Industry Trade with Bertrand and Cournot Oligopoly: The Role of Endogenous Horizontal Product Differentiation," NBER Working Papers 21008, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alberto Salvo, 2010. "Sequential Cross-border Mergers in Models of Oligopoly," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 77(306), pages 352-383, April.
- Nigel Driffield, 2001. "Inward Investment and Host Country Market Structure: The Case of the U.K," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 18(4), pages 363-378, June.
- Blanchard, Pierre & Gaigné, Carl & Mathieu, Claude, 2012.
"Trade costs and international strategy of firms: The role of endogenous product differentiation,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(6), pages 1023-1036.
- Pierre Blanchard & Carl Gaigné & Claude Mathieu, 2012. "Trade costs and international strategy of firms: the role of endogenous product differentiation," Post-Print hal-01136961, HAL.
- Pierre Blanchard & Carl Gaigné & Claude Mathieu, 2012. "Trade Costs and International Strategy of Firms: the Role of Endogenous Product Differentiation," Cahiers de recherche CREATE 2012-2, CREATE.
- Stefan Lutz & Mario Pezzino, 2010.
"Mixed oligopoly, vertical product differentiation and fixed quality-dependent costs,"
ICER Working Papers
08-2010, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Stefan Lutz & Mario Pezzino, 2010. "Mixed oligopoly, vertical product differentiation and fixed qualitydependent costs," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1015, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Jofre-Bonet, Mireia, 2000. "Health care: private and/or public provision," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 469-489, September.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/c8dmi8nm4pdjkuc9g8o1o6tag is not listed on IDEAS
- Andaluz, Joaquin, 2000. "On protection and vertical product differentiation," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 77-97, January.
- Chatterjee, Susmita & Chattopadhyay, Srobonti & Chatterjee, Rittwik & Dutta, Debabrata, 2017. "Public Firm in Mixed Oligopolistic Structure: A Theoretical Exposition," MPRA Paper 80073, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 May 2017.
- José Blanes & Carmela Martín, 2000.
"The nature and causes of intra-industry trade: Back to the comparative advantage explanation? The case of Spain,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 136(3), pages 423-441, September.
- Carmela Martin & Jose V. Blanes, 1999. "The Nature and Causes of Intra-Industry Trade: Back to the Comparative Advantage Explanation? The Case of Spain," European Economy Group Working Papers 1, European Economy Group.
- Fosfuri, Andrea & Motta, Massimo, 1999. " Multinationals without Advantages," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 101(4), pages 617-630, December.
- Chatterjee, Susmita & Datta, Debabrata & Banerjee, Ranjan, 2016. "Performance of mixed oligopoly model in the context of Indian telecom industry," MPRA Paper 72949, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Castelli, Francesco & Leporelli, Claudio, 1995. "Segmented regulation in global oligopolies: Industry configuration and welfare effects," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 303-330, December.
- Salvo, Alberto, 2004.
"A general analysis of sequential merger games with an application to cross-border mergers,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
6732, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Alberto Salvo, 2004. "A General Analysis of Sequential Merger Games with an Application to Cross-Border Mergers," STICERD - Economics of Industry Papers 36, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- J. Vicente Blanes Cristobal, 1997. "Comercio intra-industrial y presencia de capital extranjero en España," Working Papers wpdea9705, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Stefan Lutz & Mario Pezzino, 2014. "Vertically Differentiated Mixed Oligopoly with Quality-dependent Fixed Costs," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 82(5), pages 596-619, September.
- Rafael, MONER-COLONQUES & Vicente, ORTS & José J., SEMPERE-MONERRIS, 2003. "The Strategic Role of Information Asymmetry on Demand for the Multinational Enterprise," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2003002, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvco:1991050. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .