Sunk Costs and Trade Liberalisation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- MOTTA, Massimo, 1982. "Sunk costs and trade liberalisation," CORE Discussion Papers RP 989, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Motta, M., 1991. "Sunk costs and trade liberalisation," CORE Discussion Papers 1991027, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tharakan, Joe & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 2002.
"The importance of being small. Or when countries are areas and not points,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 381-408, May.
- Tharakan, Joe & Thisse, Jacques-François, 2001. "The Importance of Being Small. Or When Countries are Areas and not Points," CEPR Discussion Papers 2938, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- THARAKAN , Joe & THISSE, Jacques-François, 2002. "The importance of being small. Or when countries are areas and not points," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1542, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Fertő, Imre & Hubbard, Lionel J., 2003.
"A vertikálisan és horizontálisan differenciált mezőgazdasági termékek ágazaton belüli kereskedelme Magyarország és az Európai Unió Között
[Intra-industry trade in vertically and horizontally differ," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(2), pages 152-163.
- L. Lambertini & G. Rossini, 1996.
"Vertical Differentiaiton, Trade and Endogenous Common Standards,"
263, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Luca Lambertini & Gianpaolo Rossini, 1997. "Vertical Differentiation, Trade and Endogenous Common Standards," CIE Discussion Papers 1997-18, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Lambertini, L. & Rossini, G., 1997. "Vertical Differentiation, Trade and Endogenous Common Standards," ASSET - Instituto De Economia Publica 160, ASSET (Association of Southern European Economic Theorists).
- Alessandro Turrini, 2000. "High-quality bias in vertically differentiated oligopolies—a note on skills, trade, and welfare," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 71(2), pages 133-147, June.
- José Blanes & Carmela Martín, 2000.
"The nature and causes of intra-industry trade: Back to the comparative advantage explanation? The case of Spain,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 136(3), pages 423-441, September.
- Carmela Martin & Jose V. Blanes, 1999. "The Nature and Causes of Intra-Industry Trade: Back to the Comparative Advantage Explanation? The Case of Spain," European Economy Group Working Papers 1, European Economy Group.
- Alberto Salvo, 2010. "Sequential Cross-border Mergers in Models of Oligopoly," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 77(306), pages 352-383, April.
- Andaluz, Joaquin, 2000. "On protection and vertical product differentiation," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 77-97, January.
- Fertő, Imre, 2006.
"Vertikálisan és horizontálisan differenciált, ágazaton belüli kereskedelem az Európai Unió tejpiacán
[Trade within vertically and horizontally differentiated industries on the milk market of the Eu," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(6), pages 526-539.
- Antonio Cabrales & Massimo Motta, 1996.
"Country asymmetries, endogenous product choice and the speed of trade liberalization,"
Economics Working Papers
259, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jan 1998.
- Cabrales, Antonio & Motta, Massimo, 1996. "Country Asymmetries, Endogenous Product Choice and the Speed of Trade Liberalization," CEPR Discussion Papers 1326, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Constantatos, Christos & Perrakis, Stylianos, 1995. "Différenciation verticale et structure du marché," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 71(1), pages 71-98, mars.
- Tharakan, J., 2001. "Revisiting “On nations’ size and transportation costs”," CORE Discussion Papers 2001032, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- L. Lambertini, 2002. "the Specialization of Production and Labour Mobility Under Endogenous Differentiation," Working Papers 453, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Jofre-Bonet, Mireia, 2000. "Health care: private and/or public provision," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 469-489, September.
- Imre Ferto & Lionel J. Hubbard, 2002.
"Intra-industry trade in horizontally and vertically differentiated agrifood products between Hungary and the EU,"
IEHAS Discussion Papers
0202, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Ferto, Imre & Hubbard, Lionel J., 2002. "Intra-Industry Trade in Horizontally and Vertically Differentiated Agri-Food Products between Hungary and the EU," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24884, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Cabrales, Antonio & Motta, Massimo, 2001. "Country asymmetries, endogenous product choice and the timing of trade liberalization," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 87-107, January.
- BACCHIEGA, Emanuele, 2004. "Vertical differentiation, wage bargaining and intra-industry trade liberalization," CORE Discussion Papers 2004028, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Olivier Gaussens & Sophie Lecostey, 1994. "Politique technologique et intégration mondiale," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 45(3), pages 459-474.
- Alberto Salvo, 2004.
"A General Analysis of Sequential Merger Games with an Application to Cross-Border Mergers,"
STICERD - Economics of Industry Papers
36, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Salvo, Alberto, 2004. "A general analysis of sequential merger games with an application to cross-border mergers," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6732, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Stefan Lutz & Mina Baliamoune-Lutz, 2003.
"Mutual Recognition of National Minimum Quality Standards may Support International Convergence,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade,
Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 293-311, December.
- Lutz, Stefan, 2003. "Mutual Recognition of National Minimum Quality Standards may Support International Convergence," ZEW Discussion Papers 03-17, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Miao, Zhuang & Long, Ngo Van, 2017. "Multiple-Quality Cournot Oligopoly and the Role of Market Size," MPRA Paper 82095, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:102:y:1992:i:412:p:578-87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.