Selecting Negotiation Processes with Health Care Providers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Glazer, Jacob & McGuire, Thomas G., 2002. "Multiple payers, commonality and free-riding in health care: Medicare and private payers," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 1049-1069, November.
- Pedro Pita Barros & Xavier Martinez-Giralt, 2002.
"Public and Private Provision of Health Care,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(1), pages 109-133, March.
- Pedro P. Barras & Xavier Martinez-Giralt, "undated". "Public And Private Provision Of Healtch Care," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 438.99, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Barros, Pedro Luis Pita & Martinez-Giralt, Xavier, 2000. "Public and Private Provision of Health Care," CEPR Discussion Papers 2491, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Muthoo,Abhinay, 1999. "Bargaining Theory with Applications," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521576475, April.
- Pedro Barros & Xavier Martinez-Giralt, 2005.
"Negotiation Advantages of Professional Associations in Health Care,"
International Journal of Health Economics and Management,
Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 191-204, June.
- Xavier Martinez-Giralt & Pedro Pita Barros, 2000. "Negotiation Advantages of Professional Associations in Health Care," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 466.00, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Pedro Pita Barros & Xavier Martínez-Giralt, 2003. "Negotiation Advantages of Professional Associations in Health Care," Working Papers 81, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Jofre-Bonet, Mireia, 2000. "Health care: private and/or public provision," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 469-489, September.
- Davidson, Carl, 1988. "Multiunit Bargaining in Oligopolistic Industries," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 6(3), pages 397-422, July.
- Vita, Michael G., 2001. "Regulatory restrictions on selective contracting: an empirical analysis of "any-willing-provider" regulations," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 955-966, November.
- Gal-Or, Esther, 1999. "The profitability of vertical mergers between hospitals and physician practices," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 621-652, October.
- John Sutton, 1986. "Non-Cooperative Bargaining Theory: An Introduction," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 53(5), pages 709-724.
- Esther Gal-Or, 1997. "Exclusionary Equilibria in Health-Care Markets," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(1), pages 5-43, March.
- Glazer, Jacob & Glazer, Jacob & McGuire, Thomas G., 1993.
"Should physicians be permitted to 'balance bill' patients?,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 239-258, October.
- Jacob Glazer & Thomas G. McGuire, 1990. "Should Physicians Be Permitted to 'Balance Bill' Patients," Papers 0005, Boston University - Industry Studies Programme.
More about this item
Keywordsbargaining; health care provision; any willing provider;
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bge:wpaper:30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruno Guallar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bargses.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.