Elicitation of product attributes in an evaluation context: A comparison of three elicitation techniques
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Earl, Peter E, 1990. "Economics and Psychology: A Survey," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(402), pages 718-755, September.
- Bech-Larsen, Tino & Nielsen, Niels Asger, 1999. "A comparison of five elicitation techniques for elicitation of attributes of low involvement products," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 315-341, June.
- Lefkoff-Hagius, Roxanne & Mason, Charlotte H, 1993. " Characteristic, Beneficial, and Image Attributes in Consumer Judgments of Similarity and Preference," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(1), pages 100-110, June.
- Fisher, Robert J, 1993. " Social Desirability Bias and the Validity of Indirect Questioning," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(2), pages 303-315, September.
- Wilton, Peter C & Myers, John G, 1986. " Task, Expectancy, and Information Assessment Effects in Information Utilization Processes," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(4), pages 469-486, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tammo Bijmolt & Michel Velden, 2012. "Multiattribute perceptual mapping with idiosyncratic brand and attribute sets," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 585-601, September.
- Moxnes, Erling, 2004. "Estimating customer utility of energy efficiency standards for refrigerators," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 707-724, December.
- Torres, Anna & Bijmolt, Tammo H.A., 2009. "Assessing brand image through communalities and asymmetries in brand-to-attribute and attribute-to-brand associations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 195(2), pages 628-640, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:joepsy:v:24:y:2003:i:1:p:77-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/joep .