Exogenous shocks, contagion, and bank soundness: a macroeconomic framework
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Feltenstein, Andrew, 1992. "Oil prices and rural migration: the Dutch disease goes south," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 273-291, June.
- Feltenstein, Andrew & Morris, Stephen, 1990. "Fiscal stabilization and exchange rate instability : A theoretical approach and some policy conclusions using Mexican data," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 329-356, August.
- Miller, V., 1998. "Domestic bank runs and speculative attacks on foreign currencies," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 331-338, April.
- Douglas W. Diamond & Philip H. Dybvig, 2000.
"Bank runs, deposit insurance, and liquidity,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Win, pages 14-23.
- Ball, Sheryl & Feltenstein, Andrew, 1998. "Basic macroeconomic options for Bangladesh: A numerical analysis," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 281-305.
- Velasco, Andres, 1987. "Financial crises and balance of payments crises : A simple model of the southern cone experience," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1-2), pages 263-283, October.
- Charles W. Calomiris & Gary Gorton, .
"The Origins of Banking Panics: Models, Facts, and Bank Regulation,"
Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers
11-90, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Charles W. Calomiris & Gary Gorton, 1991. "The Origins of Banking Panics: Models, Facts, and Bank Regulation," NBER Chapters, in: Financial Markets and Financial Crises, pages 109-174 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alonso, Irasema, 1996. "On avoiding bank runs," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 73-87, February.
- Shoven, John B & Whalley, John, 1984. "Applied General-Equilibrium Models of Taxation and International Trade: An Introduction and Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 22(3), pages 1007-51, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jimfin:v:21:y:2002:i:1:p:33-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.