Domestic bank runs and speculative attacks on foreign currencies
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Douglas W. Diamond & Philip H. Dybvig, 2000.
"Bank runs, deposit insurance, and liquidity,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Win, pages 14-23.
- Graciela L. Kaminsky & Carmen M. Reinhart, 1996.
"The twin crises: the causes of banking and balance-of-payments problems,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
544, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Graciela L. Kaminsky, 1999. "The Twin Crises: The Causes of Banking and Balance-of-Payments Problems," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(3), pages 473-500, June.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Kaminsky, Graciela, 1999. "The twin crises: The causes of banking and balance of payments problems," MPRA Paper 14081, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Garber, P.M. & Grilli, V., 1988.
"Bank Runs In Open Economies And The International Transmission Of Panics,"
552, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Garber, Peter M. & Grilli, Vittorio U., 1989. "Bank runs in open economies and the international transmission of panics," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1-2), pages 165-175, August.
- Peter M. Garber & Vittorio U. Grilli, 1988. "Bank Runs in Open Economies and The International Transmission of Panics," NBER Working Papers 2764, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Garber, P.M. & Grilli, V.U., 1988. "Bank Runs In Open Economies And The International Transmission Of Panics," RCER Working Papers 122, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Victoria Miller, 1993. "Exchange rate crises with domestic bank runs: Evidence from the 1890S," Cahiers de recherche du Département des sciences économiques, UQAM 9315, Université du Québec à Montréal, Département des sciences économiques.
- Goldberg, Linda S., 1990.
"Predicting Exchange Rate Crises: Mexico Revisited,"
90-11, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Goldberg, Linda S., 1994. "Predicting exchange rate crises : Mexico revisited," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(3-4), pages 413-430, May.
- Canova, Fabio, 1994. "Were Financial Crises Predictable?," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 26(1), pages 102-24, February.
- Miller, Victoria, 1996. "Speculative currency attacks with endogenously induced commercial bank crises," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 383-403, June.
- Pierre-Richard AgÃ©nor & Jagdeep S. Bhandari & Robert P. Flood, 1992. "Speculative Attacks and Models of Balance of Payments Crises," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 39(2), pages 357-394, June.
- Chari, V V & Jagannathan, Ravi, 1988. " Banking Panics, Information, and Rational Expectations Equilibrium," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 43(3), pages 749-61, July.
- Waldo, Douglas G., 1985. "Bank runs, the deposit-currency ratio and the interest rate," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 269-277, May.
- Velasco, Andres, 1987. "Financial crises and balance of payments crises : A simple model of the southern cone experience," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1-2), pages 263-283, October.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1994. "The Logic of Currency Crises," NBER Working Papers 4640, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Dwyer, Gerald P, Jr, 1994. "Bank Runs in the Free Banking Period," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 26(2), pages 271-88, May.
- Blackburn, Keith & Sola, Martin, 1993. " Speculative Currency Attacks and Balance of Payments Crises," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(2), pages 119-44, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jimfin:v:17:y:1998:i:2:p:331-338. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.