Bank Runs In Open Economies And The International Transmission Of Panics
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Garber, Peter M. & Grilli, Vittorio U., 1989. "Bank runs in open economies and the international transmission of panics," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1-2), pages 165-175, August.
- Peter M. Garber & Vittorio U. Grilli, 1988. "Bank Runs in Open Economies and The International Transmission of Panics," NBER Working Papers 2764, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Garber, P.M. & Grilli, V.U., 1988. "Bank Runs In Open Economies And The International Transmission Of Panics," RCER Working Papers 122, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
References listed on IDEAS
- Douglas W. Diamond & Philip H. Dybvig, 2000. "Bank runs, deposit insurance, and liquidity," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Win, pages 14-23.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De Bandt, Olivier & Hartmann, Philipp, 2000. "Systemic risk: A survey," Working Paper Series 0035, European Central Bank.
- Sébastien Vivier-Lirimont, 2004. "Interbanking networks : towards a small financial world ?," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v04046, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Vaugirard, Victor, 2007. "Informational contagion of bank runs in a third-generation crisis model," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 403-429, April.
- Miller, V., 1998. "Domestic bank runs and speculative attacks on foreign currencies," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 331-338, April.
- Alexandra Lai, 2002. "Modelling Financial Instability: A Survey of the Literature," Staff Working Papers 02-12, Bank of Canada.
- Michael Chui & Simon Hall & Ashley Taylor, 2004. "Crisis spillovers in emerging market economies: interlinkages, vulnerabilities and investor behaviour," Bank of England working papers 212, Bank of England.
- Gilles Bernier & Ridha M. Mahfoudhi, 2010. "On the Economics of Postassessments in Insurance Guaranty Funds: A Stakeholders' Perspective," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 77(4), pages 857-892.
- François Marini, 1992. "Les fondements micro-économiques du concept de panique bancaire, une introduction," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 43(2), pages 301-326.
- Peter Temin, 1993. "Transmission of the Great Depression," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(2), pages 87-102, Spring.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic models ; banks ; savings;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:yalegr:552. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/egyalus.html .