Bank runs in open economies and the international transmission of panics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Peter M. Garber & Vittorio U. Grilli, 1988. "Bank Runs in Open Economies and The International Transmission of Panics," NBER Working Papers 2764, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Garber, P.M. & Grilli, V., 1988. "Bank Runs In Open Economies And The International Transmission Of Panics," Papers 552, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Garber, P.M. & Grilli, V.U., 1988. "Bank Runs In Open Economies And The International Transmission Of Panics," RCER Working Papers 122, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
References listed on IDEAS
- Douglas W. Diamond & Philip H. Dybvig, 2000. "Bank runs, deposit insurance, and liquidity," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Win, pages 14-23.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De Bandt, Olivier & Hartmann, Philipp, 2000. "Systemic risk: A survey," Working Paper Series 0035, European Central Bank.
- Sébastien Vivier-Lirimont, 2004. "Interbanking networks : towards a small financial world ?," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v04046, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Miller, V., 1998. "Domestic bank runs and speculative attacks on foreign currencies," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 331-338, April.
- Gilles Bernier & Ridha M. Mahfoudhi, 2010. "On the Economics of Postassessments in Insurance Guaranty Funds: A Stakeholders' Perspective," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 77(4), pages 857-892.
- François Marini, 1992. "Les fondements micro-économiques du concept de panique bancaire, une introduction," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 43(2), pages 301-326.
- Vaugirard, Victor, 2007. "Informational contagion of bank runs in a third-generation crisis model," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 403-429, April.
- Alexandra Lai, 2002. "Modelling Financial Instability: A Survey of the Literature," Staff Working Papers 02-12, Bank of Canada.
- Michael Chui & Simon Hall & Ashley Taylor, 2004. "Crisis spillovers in emerging market economies: interlinkages, vulnerabilities and investor behaviour," Bank of England working papers 212, Bank of England.
- Peter Temin, 1993. "Transmission of the Great Depression," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(2), pages 87-102, Spring.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:27:y:1989:i:1-2:p:165-175. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.