The influence of macroeconomic developments on Austrian banks: implications for banking supervision
In: Marrying the macro- and micro-prudential dimensions of financial stability
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by Bank for International Settlements in its series BIS Papers chapters with number
01-03.||Handle:|| RePEc:bis:bisbpc:01-03||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Centralbahnplatz 2, CH - 4002 Basel|
Phone: (41) 61 - 280 80 80
Fax: (41) 61 - 280 91 00
Web page: http://www.bis.org/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mishkin, Frederic S, 1994.
"Preventing Financial Crises: An International Perspective,"
The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies,
University of Manchester, vol. 62(0), pages 1-40, Suppl..
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 1994. "Preventing Financial Crises: An International Perspective," NBER Working Papers 4636, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- E.P. Davis, 1995. "Financial Fragility in the Early 1990s - What Can Be Learnt from International Experience?," FMG Special Papers sp76, Financial Markets Group.
- Gorton, Gary, 1988. "Banking Panics and Business Cycles," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 40(4), pages 751-781, December.
- Gary Gorton, 1986. "Banking panics and business cycles," Working Papers 86-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Asli DemirgÃ¼Ã§-Kunt & Enrica Detragiache, 1998. "The Determinants of Banking Crises in Developing and Developed Countries," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 45(1), pages 81-109, March. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)