How do housing allowances affect rents? An empirical analysis of the French case
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Arnott, Richard, 1989.
"Housing Vacancies, Thin Markets, and Idiosyncratic Tastes,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 5-30, February.
- Richard Arnott, 1988. "Housing Vacancies, Thin Markets, and Idiosyncratic Tastes," Working Papers 722, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Denise DiPasquale & Dennis Fricke & Daniel Garcia-Diez, 2003. "Comparing the costs of federal housing assistance programs," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Jun, pages 147-166.
- Gyourko, Joseph & Linneman, Peter, 1989. "Equity and efficiency aspects of rent control: An empirical study of New York City," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 54-74, July.
- Edgar O. Olsen, 2001.
"Housing Programs for Low-Income Households,"
NBER Working Papers
8208, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- C. Peter Rydell, 1980. "Supply Response to the Housing Allowance Program," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 5(2), pages 119-138, August.
- Robert J. Barro, 1988.
"The Ricardian Approach to Budget Deficits,"
728, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Harvey S. Rosen, 1981.
"Housing Behavior and the Experimental Housing Allowance Program: What Have We Learned?,"
NBER Working Papers
0657, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harvey S. Rosen, 1985. "Housing Behavior and the Experimental Housing-Allowance Program: What Have We Learned?," NBER Chapters, in: Social Experimentation, pages 55-94 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harvey S. Rosen, 1983.
"Housing Subsidies: Effects on Housing Decisions, Efficiency, and Equity,"
NBER Working Papers
1161, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rosen, Harvey S., 1985. "Housing subsidies: Effects on housing decisions, efficiency, and equity," Handbook of Public Economics, in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 7, pages 375-420 Elsevier.
- Edgar O. Olson & Amy Crews Cutts, 2001.
"Are Section 8 Housing Subsidies Too High?,"
Virginia Economics Online Papers
355, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- Atkinson, A. B. & Stiglitz, J. E., 1976. "The design of tax structure: Direct versus indirect taxation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1-2), pages 55-75.
- Arnott, Richard & Igarashi, Masahiro, 2000.
"Rent control, mismatch costs and search efficiency,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 249-288, May.
- Masahiro Igarashi & Richard Arnott, 1993. "Rent Control, Mismatch Costs And Search Efficiency," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 214, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Susin, Scott, 2002. "Rent vouchers and the price of low-income housing," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 109-152, January.
- Hanushek, Eric A & Quigley, John M, 1980. "What Is the Price Elasticity of Housing Demand?," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 62(3), pages 449-54, August.
- Murray, Michael P, 1999. "Subsidized and Unsubsidized Housing Stocks 1935 to 1987: Crowding Out and Cointegration," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 107-24, January.
- Borsch-Supan, Axel, 1986. "Household formation, housing prices, and public policy impacts," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 145-164, July.
- George Fallis & Lawrence B. Smith, 1985. "Price Effects of Rent Control on Controlled and Uncontrolled Rental Housing in Toronto: A Hedonic Index Approach," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 18(3), pages 652-59, August.
- Heckman, James J & Ichimura, Hidehiko & Todd, Petra E, 1997. "Matching as an Econometric Evaluation Estimator: Evidence from Evaluating a Job Training Programme," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(4), pages 605-54, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhouse:v:13:y:2004:i:1:p:36-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.