How do housing allowances affect rents? An empirical analysis of the French case
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hanushek, Eric A & Quigley, John M, 1980. "What Is the Price Elasticity of Housing Demand?," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 62(3), pages 449-54, August.
- Borsch-Supan, Axel, 1986. "Household formation, housing prices, and public policy impacts," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 145-164, July.
- Gyourko, Joseph & Linneman, Peter, 1989. "Equity and efficiency aspects of rent control: An empirical study of New York City," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 54-74, July.
- Susin, Scott, 2002. "Rent vouchers and the price of low-income housing," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 109-152, January.
- Richard Arnott, 1988.
"Housing Vacancies, Thin Markets, and Idiosyncratic Tastes,"
722, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Arnott, Richard, 1989. "Housing Vacancies, Thin Markets, and Idiosyncratic Tastes," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 5-30, February.
- Rosen, Harvey S., 1985.
"Housing subsidies: Effects on housing decisions, efficiency, and equity,"
Handbook of Public Economics,
in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 7, pages 375-420
- Harvey S. Rosen, 1983. "Housing Subsidies: Effects on Housing Decisions, Efficiency, and Equity," NBER Working Papers 1161, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James J. Heckman & Hidehiko Ichimura & Petra E. Todd, 1997. "Matching As An Econometric Evaluation Estimator: Evidence from Evaluating a Job Training Programme," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 64(4), pages 605-654.
- Robert J. Barro, 1988.
"The Ricardian Approach to Budget Deficits,"
728, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Crews Cutts, Amy & Olsen, Edgar O., 2002.
"Are Section 8 housing subsidies too high?,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 214-243, September.
- C. Peter Rydell, 1980. "Supply Response to the Housing Allowance Program," International Regional Science Review, SAGE Publishing, vol. 5(2), pages 119-138, August.
- Atkinson, A. B. & Stiglitz, J. E., 1976. "The design of tax structure: Direct versus indirect taxation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1-2), pages 55-75.
- Harvey S. Rosen, 1981.
"Housing Behavior and the Experimental Housing Allowance Program: What Have We Learned?,"
NBER Working Papers
0657, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harvey S. Rosen, 1985. "Housing Behavior and the Experimental Housing-Allowance Program: What Have We Learned?," NBER Chapters, in: Social Experimentation, pages 55-94 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Murray, Michael P, 1999. "Subsidized and Unsubsidized Housing Stocks 1935 to 1987: Crowding Out and Cointegration," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 107-24, January.
- Edgar O. Olsen, 2001.
"Housing Programs for Low-Income Households,"
NBER Working Papers
8208, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Denise DiPasquale & Dennis Fricke & Daniel Garcia-Diez, 2003. "Comparing the costs of federal housing assistance programs," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Jun, pages 147-166.
- Masahiro Igarashi & Richard Arnott, 1993.
"Rent Control, Mismatch Costs And Search Efficiency,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
214, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Arnott, Richard & Igarashi, Masahiro, 2000. "Rent control, mismatch costs and search efficiency," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 249-288, May.
- George Fallis & Lawrence B. Smith, 1985. "Price Effects of Rent Control on Controlled and Uncontrolled Rental Housing in Toronto: A Hedonic Index Approach," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 18(3), pages 652-59, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhouse:v:13:y:2004:i:1:p:36-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.