Reducing pesticide risks to US food consumers: can agricultural research help?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Laurian Unnevehr & James Eales & Helen Jensen & Jayson Lusk & Jill McCluskey & Jean Kinsey, 2010. "Food and Consumer Economics," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 92(2), pages 506-521.
- Love, John M. & Buzby, Jean C., 1993. "Pesticide Use in Florida's Grapefruit Packinghouses," Statistical Bulletin 154801, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Kuchler, Fred & Lynch, Sarah & Ralston, Katherine L. & Unnevehr, Laurian J., 1994. "Changing Pesticide Policies," Choices: The Magazine of Food, Farm, and Resource Issues, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 0(Issue 2), pages 1-5.
- Murray, Douglas L. & Hoppin, Polly, 1992. "Recurring contradictions in agrarian development: Pesticide problems in Caribbean basin nontraditional agriculture," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 597-608, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- François Mélard & Marc Mormont, 2013. "The Pragmatic Collective Interest as the Product of Civic Deliberation: The Case of Pesticide Management in Belgium," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(5), pages 1-19, May.
- Kelly B. Maguire & Nicole Owens & Nathalie B. Simon, 2002. "Willingness to pay to Reduce a Child’s Pesticide Exposure: Evidence from the Baby Food Market," NCEE Working Paper Series 200203, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised May 2002.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:22:y:1997:i:2:p:119-132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.