A contemporary higher education student-choice model for developed countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Winship C. Fuller & Charles F. Manski & David A. Wise, 1982. "New Evidence on the Economic Determinants of Postsecondary Schooling Choices," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 17(4), pages 477-498.
- Schwartz, J. Brad, 1985. "Student financial aid and the college enrollment decision: the effects of public and private grants and interest subsidies," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 129-144, April.
- P.-L. Dubois & A. Jolibert, 2005. "Le marketing," Post-Print halshs-00095259, HAL.
- Buss, Christian & Parker, Jeffrey & Rivenburg, Jon, 2004. "Cost, quality and enrollment demand at liberal arts colleges," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 57-65, February.
- Mukherjee, Ashesh & Hoyer, Wayne D, 2001. " The Effect of Novel Attributes on Product Evaluation," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(3), pages 462-472, December.
- Naumann, Earl & Jackson, Donald Jr. & Rosenbaum, Mark S., 2001. "How to implement a customer satisfaction program," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 37-46.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rita van Deuren & Sicco C. Santema, 2012. "How to choose your minor? Decision making variables used in the selection of a minor by undergraduate students from a Dutch university of applied sciences," Working Papers 2012/06, Maastricht School of Management.
- Haryanti & Hari Wijayanto & Ujang Sumarwan, 2016. "Analysis of the Factors Influencing Bogor Senior High School Student Choice in Choosing Bogor Agricultural University (Indonesia) For Further Study," Journal of Education and e-Learning Research, Asian Online Journal Publishing Group, vol. 3(3), pages 87-97.
- Zheng, Ping, 2014. "Antecedents to international student inflows to UK higher education: A comparative analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 136-143.
- Usman Ahmad & Muhammad Kashif & Jessica Eaton & Rooma Qadeer, 2014. "Anatomy of British Business School Brands: Attributes Affecting Choice Among Pakistani Postgraduate Students," Tržište/Market, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 26(1), pages 109-122.
- Stepan Zemtsov & Vladimir Eremkin & Vera Barinova, 2015. "Factors of Attractiveness of the Leading Russian Universities Overview of Literature and Econometric Analysis of the Leading Universities," Educational Studies, Higher School of Economics, issue 4, pages 201-233.
- Sam El Nemar & Demetris Vrontis, 2016. "A higher education student-choice analysis: the case of Lebanon," World Review of Entrepreneurship, Management and Sustainable Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 12(2/3), pages 337-351.
- repec:eee:aumajo:v:20:y:2012:i:1:p:59-64 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:60:y:2007:i:9:p:979-989. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.