Student financial aid and the college enrollment decision: the effects of public and private grants and interest subsidies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Larry Singell & Mark Stater, 2006. "Going, going, gone: the effects of aid policies on graduation at three large public institutions," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 39(4), pages 379-403, December.
- Liu, Chengfang & Zhang, Linxiu & Luo, Renfu & Wang, Xiaobing & Rozelle, Scott & Sharbono, Brian & Adams, Jennifer & Shi, Yaojiang & Yue, Ai & Li, Hongbin & Glauben, Thomas, 2011. "Early commitment on financial aid and college decision making of poor students: Evidence from a randomized evaluation in rural China," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 627-640, August.
- Booij, Adam S. & Leuven, Edwin & Oosterbeek, Hessel, 2012.
"The role of information in the take-up of student loans,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 33-44.
- Adam Booij & Edwin Leuven & Hessel Oosterbeek, 2008. "The Role of Information in the Take-up of Student Loans," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-039/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Booij, A.S. & Leuven, E. & Oosterbeek, H., 2010. "The role of information in the take-up of student loans," Working Papers 32, Top Institute for Evidence Based Education Research.
- David M. Linsenmeier & Harvey Rosen & Cecilia Rouse, 2001. "Financial Aid Packages and College Enrollment Decisions: An Econometric Case Study," Working Papers 838, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Ver Ploeg, Michele, 2002. "Children from disrupted families as adults: family structure, college attendance and college completion," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 171-184, April.
- Duchesne, I. & Nonneman, W., 1998. "The Demand for Higher Education in Belgium," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 211-218, April.
- David M. Linsenmeier & Harvey S. Rosen & Cecilia Elena Rouse, 2001. "Financial Aid Packages and College Enrollment Decisions: An Econometric Case Study," Working Papers 838, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Turner, Nicholas, 2012. "Who benefits from student aid? The economic incidence of tax-based federal student aid," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 463-481.
- Thompson, Fred & Zumeta, William, 2001. "Effects of key state policies on private colleges and universities: sustaining private-sector capacity in the face of the higher education access challenge," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 517-531, December.
- Ionela MANIU & George C. MANIU, 2014. "Educational Marketing: Factors Influencing The Selection Of A University," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 5, pages 37-42, November.
- Vrontis, Demetris & Thrassou, Alkis & Melanthiou, Yioula, 2007. "A contemporary higher education student-choice model for developed countries," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(9), pages 979-989, September.
- Christou, Costas & Haliassos, Michael, 2006. "How do students finance human capital accumulation?: The choice between borrowing and work," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 39-51, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecoedu:v:4:y:1985:i:2:p:129-144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/econedurev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.